His what? chp 2.

A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is, a coward will hide behind lies and deciet.

_____________________________
Kacey pov
New York
2 weeks later

_________________

"KACEYYYY get upppp" A voice said shaking me out of my dreams.

"mmmmm whaaaaat" I whined frustratedly opening my eyes to see joy standing over me with her hands on her hips.

"come on we have to go shopping for the party"

"alright i'm coming" I shooed her away. She stood there with her hands on her hips, clearly not believing me. "do you think i'm stupid" she asked.

"yea" I mumbled low enough for her not to hear it. She then walked out the door thinking I was going to get up but boy was she sadly mistaken.

____________________________

"I can't believe you slept for another three hours and you get here and you're still tired" Joy complained for the twelfth time.

I was leaning over the buggy we had trying to take a quick nap but Joy clearly wasn't letting that happen.

"look I had a rough night man." I said closing my eyes.

"Kacey, isn't that Dave " Joy asked making me wake up quickly and start looking around. We had been talking for the past two weeks and I think I was really starting to like him.

I stopped and snapped my eyes over to Joy when I heard her cackling, her laugh resembling one of a hyena.

sike " she said still laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and started heading for the counter.

"Kacey" she laughs. "where ya going?" "very far away from you" I muttered.

"Let's go get something to eat" Joy said once we walked out of that store. "Finally something i'm looking forward too" I said.

"Kacey isn't that Dave" Joy said tugging my shirt sleeve. I pushed her hand off me I wasn't falling for it this time.

"Yeah right i'm sure it is". "just look" she said pointing forward.

I looked up sure Joy was lying but was happy when my eyes met a pair of familiar ones. Though, when my eyes veered a little lower to the tiny hand holding his my smile disappeared slowly but surely.