THE QUESTIONS

SPACE WAS WHAT rosé needed after that dinner, she needed time to think or more like– not think; she needed to stop thinking because she needed to stop wanting something — someone — she can’t have, not anymore.

she’s had her, and there was no possible way for her to get jisoo back. to begin with, it was jisoo who gave up. rosé did not blame jisoo for that, despite not knowing the actual goddamn reason why, what, where, how, when—

why did she break up with me?

what did i do wrong?

where did i have shortcomings?

how can she just leave me?

when did she stop loving me?

"fuck," she locked her door, and kept her sorrows in her eyes. not now, not again. it was always like this, it killed every nerve ending she have.

for fuck sake's, did jisoo have any inkling moment where she felt like how rosie was feeling? 

rosé put down her macbook on her study table and she slumped down onto the floor, leaned her back against her bed, and breathed in.

she hugged her knees to her chest. she needed a moment of silence.

the frustration that was vented inside of her was fizzling like a carbonated drink mixed with menthol, she dug her nails into her palms. 

stop thinking.

but it wasn't working. her mind was sluggishly flashing images, memories, pulling the trigger over and over and—

▪︎

there was jisoo, a smile plastered on her heart shaped lips, her pearly whites showing a little; this was love for rosé honestly. love being a girl named kim jisoo, her chichu, chuchu; love being the one to hold her in her lonely nights; love being the kisses that kept her going; love being there, close to her.

"you know?" rosé rolled over and faced jisoo, she leaned in and softly touched the korean's nose with her own.

jisoo smiled so widely, she always smiled. god, she just have to. that was all rosé wanted, her love being happy. "what is it, i know a lot of things, be specific, cutie?"

rosé rolled her eyes and laughed, "you're so fucking annoying sometimes," then she pressed her lips against jisoo's, their tongues gliding against each other, jisoo pressed herself closer to rosé.

a growl left rosé's mouth at the sudden loss of contact, "hmm, baby, don't get distracted…" jisoo laughed at the sight of rosé's pout, her heart fluttered and she gave in, pecked the blonde's lips. "there,"

a whine this time, the pout intensified, "more, tongue, moooore" 

"roseanne," jisoo narrowed her eyes at rosé, she tried to keep a straight face, but rosé was oozing with such cuteness, jisoo broke into a smile.

"noooo, it's not roseanne," rosé huffed and softly hit jisoo on the shoulder, "it's baby for you."

jisoo laughed and nuzzled rosé's collarbone, leaving soft kisses there afterwards, "okay, it's baby for you."

rosé whimpered, "i'm serious,"

"i am too,"