Forty Two

Olli

What a nonsensical half-baked stupefied idiot! As I was gliding I spotted Zaylen looking like he was waiting for someone. Jumping down,he glared at me.

"I don't like you." He said.

"Ah! Feelings mutual!" I hissed. He growled shifting into a huge brown wolf. Compared to my wolf,he's puny.

"Are you sure you want to mess with me? Last time I checked you're willing to fight me for no apparent reason. Ryder's mine,sweetheart." I said. He growled lunging at me and I side stepped him. But he slashed my cheek with him crummy claws. Growls. The scars healed immediately,growling loudly. The trees and ground shook. He whimpered but then postured himself. Shifting,man I haven't shifted in awhile.

"Till death." Zaylen growled.

"If it were till death,you'd make Ryder suicidal. So let's settle for something else." I said lunging at him then appeared behind him shifting slamming a needle in to neck as hard as I can. He howled of pain and laid still on the floor. Without of curtesy I yanked out the needle out. He shifted back into human form. I'm a bit rash on this. Though the way he came off on me was UNACCEPTABLE. I yelled in lemon head's voice at unacceptable. Haha..

"Olli? What the hell?" Ryder said walking up to Zaylen instead of me. "Why would you do this?!"

"I- he lunged at me first." I said.

"That doesn't give you the acceptance to knock him out with silver transquil as you do to those rogues!" He said. Does Ryder have feelings for Zaylen too?

"But-" I got cut off.

"You're psycho." Ryder said shaking his head. My heart breaks and it hurts even more because I love him. Gave him my virginity. And he's calling me psycho? Was this just a game..I guess it was. Turning around,tears threatened to fall out.

"Well I guess you can find a new Luna that's not psycho." I said croakily then spreader my wings and flew out of there.

"Wait,no. Olli!" He yelled. I didn't stop,and I ended up on the clouds of the sky. In Angel form,I'm able to sit on them. Sitting on a puffy cloud,ahh. So soft. Laying down,I looked at the sky where it looked ombré because I'm not too far from space currently. Sighing,I looked down. Using my zoom in eyes,I looked at Ryder's location. It must of been awhile since Zaylen was now awake. He must be a Alpha. Grrrr.

"Ryder?" Zaylen groaned.

"Hey man,so sorry for my mate's behavior. I don't know what's wrong with her." Ryder said. Of course not since you think I'm psycho.

"It's fine.." Zaylen said smiling. "I don't know why she did that to me. I was just standing there and next thing you know. I feel a sharp pain in my neck,then knocked out."

"LIAR!!!!" I yelled. Anger was pulsing into my blood. It's not very pretty when a Angel gets angry. The building shook,wrong move. Zaylen grabbed onto Ryder. I immediately stopped the building from collapsing.

"Are you okay?" Zaylen asked.

"I should be asking you that. Wouldn't want you to be anymore injured then you already are." Ryder laughed it off trying to get out of Zaylen's grip. But then stopped. My veins of my arm were no longer blue. It was black and visible. Very visible. My vision turned red.

"Ryder,can you come closer please." Zaylen asked. Ryder went closer. NO! Zaylen kissed Ryder on the lips.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed letting the cloud evaporate. My wings turned black. Ryder backed away immediately covering his mouth.

"Wha-" Ryder's voice faltered.

"I love you,Ryder. I always have." Zaylen said.

"Zaylen..I don't like men. I'm not gay. I'm not your mate." Ryder turned around. "Everything makes sense now." He slowly turned back to his childhood best friend.

"Ryder."

"No! You lunged at my mate first,didn't you? And don't you dare speak a lie to me!" Ryder yelled.

"Yes." Zaylen said.

"Get out of my land,and never come back." Ryder growled leaving the room slamming the door. "I'm such a idiot." He whispered a tear dropping from his eye.

Calming myself,I transported to him and kissed him gently.

"Olli." He tried to kiss me but I backed away. Shaking my head.

"What you did in there was cute but it's not enough for me to forgive you for calling me a psycho. I'm your mate. You didn't believe in me. You have no faith." I said walking away from him. Sighs,life is so comforting. Note the sarcasm.