Sweet But Psycho

(In this Chapter, there is rape, a bit of gory details and other somewhat sexual activities....so if you are not comfortable with reading that, I'm warning you now)

Ludwig sat up abruptly in his bed.

"Rosie?" He guessed drowsily. Rosie sat on the side of Ludwig's bed, and she was giving him an eerie feeling. She turned to him with a look in her eye that he'd never seen before.

"Hey, Rosie?"Ludwig tried again, staring at her in dazed confusion.

Without explanation, Rosie began to remove her oversized hoodie and revealed the black intimate dress she was wearing underneath. It accentuated the little curves she had and all he was thinking was.....black was his new favorite color.

"Kooky-von, now you." She said as she crawled onto top of him and slowly began to unbutton his pajama top.

Well, crap. I thought Rosie was more of a wait-till-marriage kind of girl but according to her outfit, I think she used to stuff her bra so...she's full of surprises, He thought.

"R-rosie, now hold on a minute. M-maybe we should wait---"

"Don't worry about it, okay?" She whispered, pinning Ludwig down onto his bed. "I can't wait anymore...you're too irresistible." She whispered as she began to kiss him.

She was so close, and she was so enticing. Her chest was against my bare chest and though she pretty much flat chested, it felt so good. She began to moan and I could tell she was waiting for me to return her feelings.

I mean, if we both wanted to, who was I to stand in her way?, Ludwig thought as Rosie began to work her hand down his chest, down to his stomach, then to his crotch where she started to slowly slip her hands into his underwear...

And then it was over. Ludwig's odd but wonderful dream was over, leaving his boxer shorts soiled with semen.

Beethoven leaped onto Ludwig's bed, "Luddy, are you done playing with yourself? You looked like you were having a good time~" He teased.

He laid back down on his bed. It was a very interesting dream. None like any other he'd had before. It made him realize that he'd always thought of Rosie...as...well a best friend that he could always share his innermost feelings with. But now, after proposing to her, he began to realize she was actually a female that he could have sexual intercourse with and potentially impregnate.

He took a deep breath and slid out of bed."Ok, ok, ok l have so much to do today! Rosie is coming and we're going to have a sleepover! And then, we're going to spend the whole weekend together!" He squealed, excitedly pacing in his room.

"Wow. Two emotionally unstable adolescents madly in love with each other left alone for a sleepover and the whole weekend. What could possibly go wrong?" Beethoven commented sarcastically.

"Stop it. I have an hour before she gets here." He said, glancing down at his crotch. He checked his watch. "I've got time for a shower." He muttered as he heard a loud crash.

"Beethoven, why did you knock over my medication?" He asked, struggling to keep calm.

"I was purely studying the laws of gravity, Luddy. You shouldn't leave your medications out improperly sealed." Beethoven replied nonchalantly as Ludwig struggled to pick up the tiny capsules, his hands shaking.

He rubbed his temples, annoyed at his kitty's bad behavior.

He sighed, "Ok, ok, ok this is only a minor setback. I'll get more later! I mean I haven't taken my daily dose but hey, what will missing one day hurt?" He asked, trying to convince himself rather than his cat, before getting into the shower.