Starting To Understand

Xavier

We didn't stay out long after a few hours at the bar the guys looked to me for something else to do. I didn't want to bother terrorizing anyone tonight though. I wanted to be with her. The longer I was gone the less I could think straight. I kept thinking back to the night before. Holding her bare body to mine, it was different. It wasn't just sex I wanted to worship every inch of her body. I'd never felt closer to another person. She made me want to be better.

"There's a club the next town over." One of the guys said looking enthused.

"You go ahead, I think I'm going home."

"Dude, come on."

"Some of us have better things to do then throw money at a slut on a pole." Chase said. "I'm going home too, I'm going to see Jasmine." For the first time I realized why he went to see her so much. I was just away from Aubrey a few hours and ready to go home. He was away from her sometimes weeks at a time. We pulled into my driveway together turning off the bikes and walking towards the house.

"How long are you going to stay with her?" I asked him referring to Jasmine.

"As long as I can. She will be off next week and wants to come down but..." He didn't want her around me.

"She should come down. Might as well meet everyone, like your family."

"You going to tell me what's going on with you and Aubrey or do I have to beat it out of you."

"What do you want me to say? She's mine." He smiled a little.

"Told you." I ignored him going into the house. Eric was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where is she?"

"Nice to see you too." I glared at him. "She went to bed." I went towards the stairs going to my room. Sure enough she was there fast asleep. I throw off my shirt and shoes, climbing in bed beside her and holding her. I didn't go straight to sleep I just watched her.