oh no

-your POV-

And so I was of to the casino. You would think I'd have no sense of poker or practically any game the casino has to offer. But I'm actually fairly good at it.

As I was walking over to the casino. I saw a lot of demons and other creatures. The seem to be taking the same path as me.

-a time skip because the walk is very long and hella boring-

I stand in front of the building in awn. I quickly went up to the two big doors of the casino. With a bit of force I managed to get them open. And stepped inside. The smell of alcohol and smoke filled my nose. I went and looked around before- "heya there!" I jumped a bit. I turn around and see a man with... A dice for a head? Interesting. "I've never seen you here before! So uh..." He said before becoming really confused as to what he would call me before I say "(y/n). I come from isle 1" I say with a smile. Not that he would see it or anything, but maybe? "That's a nice name ya'got there!" He says, before me answering with "thank you, I got it for my birthday" I start to giggle a little and I see that the dice enjoyed the joke to.

"That's a good one. My name's King Dice i'm the casinos manager" I stand there in shock. I never even been here before and I'm talking to the manager of this place like it's no big deal

"what game would you like to play?" He interrupted my thoughts. "Oh uh I'd like to play some poker please" I asked kindly. "Come with me" I followed dice to a poker table filled with three other people
Two demons and... I'm not sure? A witch maybe?

-tiny time skip after tons of wins-

Wow. Or I was just really good at poker or ever body here was just crap at playing. I have won a lot of gold coins. "So (y/n), up for another round?" Dice asked me. "No thank you. It's already late and it's a long walk ho-" I started to say until I was interrupted by a man pleading "please! Is there anything else I can give you! I have a wife and kids! Please!" The demon pleaded "there's nothing worth as much as your soule sir" the devil said evily. I had to help that man! I quickly pushed my self through the crowd and ran infront of the demon on the ground. Stretching my arms. "How about my soul!" I said panting "what did you say? Are you going to give up your soul for a stranger?" The devil said in a dark voice. "I don't remember studering. Did I?" I say full of confidence.
"Very well than. Dice take the girl and lock her up some where. I don't care" he said coldly. "Thank you. I'm so sorry" the man said to me with a sad look "it's okay really I say before being taken away by King Dice himself.
"I'm sorry (y/n) but orders are orders" he says while pushing me in a room and locking it "it's nothing personal doll.. just orders" he said before walking of.
Wow. The room was really big. It had a big bed in the middle of the right wall and a big fancy dresser on the left side of the room. Next to the bed (left side) was an old desk made out of dark wood and on the other side (right side) there was a kind of bedstand/dresser. I looked through it. It was mostly just bed sheets until I found a little black cat plushie. It even had a white tophat and bow. I decided to keep it with me. I laid myself on the bed and played with the cat before falling asleep.

________________
Hello!
I hope you liked it even though it's as short as me....
Thanks for reading