10

Samantha loved the way the waves hit her feet as she look at the endless ocean ahead.

As always, her surroundings was calm and soft.

She smiled and sighed softly.

"You really shouldn't get used of being out here."

Without looking away from the beautiful scenery, she spoke. "It's  beautiful, isn't it?"

Without warning he wrapped a thick blanket around her and she look at him as he went beside her with a smirk on his face.

"Atleast have a blanket with you." He said, his eyes twinkling with mischief like always.

Samantha gave him a surprise huff of breath before shaking her head and hugging the blanket closer to her.

She noticed that the blanket was his and she could could  faintly smell his cologne and the smell of just... Well, him.

Samantha just stared at him for a moment and thought of what they've been through together. He was always there for her when she needed him the most. She would never admit it, but it feels nice to be beisde him with a beautiful scenery around.

He was sweet and that made her heart spread warmth but it bloomed into something more.

Something that she couldn't stop.

And she can't help it.

Gabriel was perfect under the sun's light as he basked in it with a smile on his face. His eyes were closed and he stood tall and confident. Something that Sam couldn't do.

They're both in different worlds and he definitely do not belong in hers. He's this confident calming young man that has some mischief in him but also some maturity. It balances each other nicely.

Unlike her, she's dependent and broken. Scared of life and scared of being left alone.

She pretended to be fine even if it's not.

"If you keep staring, you might start to fall for me." Sam jumped a little when she found Gabriel looking back at her with a small and soft smirk on his perfect lips.

My love, my love.

Sam looked back at the ocean and thought of her feelings. Xendrix and Daniel said that she should try letting it out because it'll be too heavy to carry it.

But Samantha don't want Gabriel to think that he's taking care of a burden. She doesn't want him to go but she also don't want him to stay for her.

My fearless love.

They're in two different worlds where Gabriel is the famous guy in school. Everyone practically worships the floor that he steps on.

I will not say goodbye.

"Hey... "

Samantha looked back at him and she saw how his eyes softened when he met hers. His smile was heaven and the sound of waves made the surroundings more calming and beautiful.

Sea may rise, sky may fall.

"Did I lose you, love?" He asked, using the endearment that always made Samantha's heart ache with pain because she knows that that meant nothing to him.

My love will never die.

To him, she's just a kid, nothing but a child who he thinks that her brothers left for him to care. It doesn't mean anything because he can love somebody who's meant to be for him.

Go on, Go on...

Sam smiled and shook her head. "Still listening."

Go bravely on.