Chapter 9

(Carly and Sam are at the Hospital)

"Oh kid im sorry its all my fault!"

"No Sam its not your fault its mine i shouldve listened to you your my best friend and i would never want to lose you i dont know i guess i was just having a moody sorta day!"

"I understand how you feel,Carly im so glad your my best friend i really dont know where i would be if it wasnt for you...wait i lie i would probably be in juvie or jail either one of them..."

Carly giggles

"look i know you and your mom having really been the closest but right now i think you should be with her than me she is more important"

"heres the deal by the time you get out of this nutjob i promise i will take better care of my mom"

"promise"

"pinky swear"

Carly and Sam hug

(Time Skip to next day)

Freddie's POV:

I go to visit Carly and Sam in the hospital i walk in to the room and see Sam sleeping on the couch beside Carly's bed all of a sudden Carly wakes up

"Oh hey Freddie, been here long?"

"Nah dont worry just got here"

"oh ok cool"

I gaze over at Sam who looks so cute while she is asleep and realise Carly is smiling at me

"What?"

"Oh nothing its just so cute the way you look at Sam, You know that you are really the only guy she trusts!"

"Huh...but what about her dad?"

"Well her dad left her, Melanie and Pam when she was only 6 years old she used to be a real girly girl like me apparantly and had a perfect mom and they would go out fun places and then all of a sudden her dad just left them and Sam completely changed she didnt want to be all girly anymore her mom started drinking and inviteing random guys over making herself as pretty possible just for them and Sam got angry at her mom and they started fighting non stop and then their relationship started to drift apart and thats why its like that now..."

"Woah i never knew"

"look just dont hurt her ok she really really loves you and i dont think she ever wants to lose you"

"I would never hurt her like that"

Sam's POV:

I don't think Carly and Freddie realised that i was awake that whole time hearing the story about my dad leaving me made me a little bit teary but hearing Freddie say he would never hurt me brang a whole lot of light and love into my heart geez Benson why do you just have to be such a loving muscular nub i laugh to myself!

i pretend that i only just woke up and fake a yawn

"Ughhhh...Morning Carly, Oh hey Freddiebeans"

"Freddiebeans?" Carly and Freddie both say at the same time

"Meh im hungry ok i havn't eaten in 9 hours!"

we all laugh together Freddie sits beside me and i snuggle into him and we all carry on chatting about when we first started iCarly.