30-My parents killed me...

SO GUYS...I M AGAIN BACK WITH UPDATE...
THIS STORY IS HEADING TOWARDS ITS END NOW..

PROBABLY 10-15 CHAPTERS ARE REMAINING....

I DON'T WANT U GUYS TO GET DISAPPOINTED...AS U ALL KNOW THAT EVERY STORY HAS ITS END...

SO EVEN THIS STORY WILL HAVE ITS END...

DON'T BE SAD...AS THE RESPONSE TO THIS STORY IS COMMENDABLE...SO EVEN I DON'T WANT THIS TO END...

LEKIN AGAR STORY DRAG KI TOH USKA ESSENCE KHATAM HO JAYEGA WHICH I DON'T WANT....

I JUST WANT TO REQUEST U GUYS TO GIVE SAME AMOUNT OF LOVE TO MY OTHER NEW STORY "MILENGE MILENGE"TOO...
I WILL START WRITING THAT STORY AFTER COMPLETION OF MY THIS STORY...
THAT STORY IS FULL OF DRAMA GUYS...A REINCARNATION STORY...

I WAS VERY HAPPY BECAUSE OF THE RESPONSE I GOT FOR MY THIS STORY AND THAT'S THE REASON I USED TO GIVE U REGULAR UPDATES..

GOOD RESPONSE...THAT'S WHAT ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE U REGULAR UPDATES...

AND IF THE RESPONSE IS LOW...WRITER FEELS DEJECTED...

SO PLZ DON'T IGNORE THIS AND DO GIVE IT A TRY...I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT U...

GO TO MY PROFILE...ADD"MILENGE MILENGE"TO UR LIBRARY...

ENOUGH OF MY BAK BAK NOW....

HERE GOES THE UPDATE😊😊

************************

Aah

Ouch...

Uii maaa...

Hey Matarani...

Cabir was making every possible sound wincing in pain after getting the good amount of treatment from manik....

"Mani..bas karo...aur mat maaro bhai ko..unhe dard ho raha hoga"

Nandini tries to stop him....

Actually cabir was very scared of manik that's why he hide himself in their usual jamroom...

Today was sunday..

So the college was close...

Even navya was present there making weird faces looking at cabir as he was looking very funny with that black patch just below his eyes....

"Kamine...tujhe sharam naam ki cheez hai yaa nahi...aise kaise tune mom ko bol diya ki angel pregnant hai..."he says giving him one more punch...

"Bas mani..enough now"nandini says showing him her eyes...

"Tum mujhe rok rahi ho...u know na what he did.."manik asks still glaring at cabir who was making a crying face..

"Mani...bas na...see how much he is injured...it must be paining him"she says in concerned tone applying medicine on his wounds...

"Bas ek tu hi hai nandu..."he says dramatically keeping his head on her shoulder..

Manik yanks nandu towards him glaring at cabir while nandini rolls her eyes at his possessiveness...

Ohh zara zara touch me touch me touch me..
Ohh zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me
Ohh zara zara hold me hold me hold me..
Ohh zara zara ohhh..ooo..

They all frown hearing this song except cabir who took out his phone....

"Sorry guys..its urgent call"he attends it while other's mouth was wide open realising that it was his ringtone...