Chapter 7

Crystal's POV

I was a little hurt I was crying and drowning in my own sadness and he had left me with just a peck? He hadn't said a word he had just gotten up and left without any warning what the hell? He had brought me this present though which I really appreciated. Right now I was still wearing one of the flashy dresses from the closet in my room so I went up and changed into the jeans and a jacket. The jeans were tight straight jeans and they made my legs look delicious and the jacket was a light blue baggy one. I didn't put the hood over my head instead I let my hair fall out and trail down to my back.

I finished my homework and then listened to music for awhile by the time two hours had passed I was already missing Rohan. God listen to me I sounded like an obsessed girlfriend. That made me stops thinking about him and made me start thinking about Anna.

I wonder what she looked like. I'm guessing 100 times prettier than me after all she was a vampire and Rohan was the hottest thing alive she must be the girl version of him. I fell back on my bed with a big sigh It wasn't fair how come I couldn't be his girlfriend? I knew that answer I doubt he even wanted Anna as a girlfriend he wasn't the commitment type. I stayed on my bed brooding about my feelings when I had the best idea I've ever had. I jumped up and went into the bathroom. Sure Anna was a vampire and she was so going to be hotness incarnate but I wasn't so bad for a human once I cleaned up. I was queen B for a reason every boy in school had at least tried a little flirting with me.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup to perfection. I spent at least an hour going through the closet until I found the perfect dress. It was white and it clung in all the right place one piece of fabric swept down to the middle of my thigh though and the bit just under between my breast had a pendent made of crystals I laughed at the coincidence.

It was halter neck and it made my cleavage look really good. I slipped my long slim tanned legs into the heels I found they were silver and really high and they made my legs look even better.

Once I was satisfied with myself I walked out of my room feeling confident and free I faltered a bit remembering this is what it had been like every day for me when my mum was alive.

Where was he I had no clue so I just kept walking around I was only down the other end of the massive hallway when I ran into a girl coming out of her door laughing.

"Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going I was looking for-"I looked up and saw not only one beautiful girl but Rohan and he had his arm around her waist. I smiled and put myself back together putting on a look of confidence when really I wanted to run back to my room and stay in there.

"You must be the famous Anna" I smiled the best I could she nodded

"And who might you be?" she was looking me up and down and she put a fake smile on just like me.

I looked at her she was wearing a red vinyl dress and it stuck to her it would take an army of people to peel that off her body and then my cruel mind whispered to me or maybe just Rohan and his strong hands I shuddered. She had brown eyes and soft brown hair but it had so much product in it there wasn't any softness left but you could tell it was once soft. She was just as beautiful as I thought she would be. I looked to Rohan and his jaw was almost on the floor he was staring at me wide eyed and I changed my smile to my man eating one.

"Oh master hasn't told you about me?" I looked back to Anna. She turned to Rohan and shoved him just a little one and he shut his mouth and unwillingly turned to her.

"No I don't think he has!" she sounded super pissed off I felt bad I hadn't wanted to get him in trouble but she surprised me and smiled.

"Actually your wrong I have told you about her Anna this is Crystal my slave" I flinched at that word but then came around when I saw Anna turn her gave back on me with surprise.