"Chara Nari: Dark Cross," Kurai muttered. "I'll clean up the rest."

Fallen Angel laughed. "You think you can just purify these eggs and end things? I think not!" A ball of dull yellow energy formed in her hands. "Frowning Sunshine!" she shouted, throwing it.

Kurai, who was caught off guard, barely dodged it. "Is that the best you've got?" she spat.

"Kurai, watch out!" Amu shouted. "Behind you!"

A horde of X Eggs appeared behind Kurai. She whirled around, snarling, and shouted, "Black Cross!" She had done the move very sloppily, and barely gotten any X Eggs, because of the split second she was given to react.

The X Eggs launched at Kurai, making her fly backwards.

"Kurai!" Amu shouted, transforming back to her regular form. "Dia, let's go! Watashi no kokoro: Unlock!" she shouted. "Chara Nari: Amulet Diamond!"

Although Fallen Angel's face was covered, it seemed as if she was smirking, looking down at the two. "If you think you're the only person with more than one trick up her sleeve, then you're wrong!" she shouted. "Watashi no kokoro: X Lock!" The area around her glowed dark purple, and X Emi got out of her chest, while X Kazu went into her chest. Her hair was rearranged, and the pigtails were undone, making her hair cascade down her back. When the glowing stopped, she wore a dark, gothic dress. It went up to the floor, and it was made out of a variety of colors: dark purple, blue, gray, black, etc. A pair of headphones appeared on her head, which was shaped like an X on one side, and a musical note on the other. "Chara Nari: Despair Songstress!"

Kurai stood back up. "Dammit, how dare you... So low as to attack from behind..."

Despair Songstress laughed. "I didn't do it, it was merely the X Eggs that did that... X all the eggs, sit back, and watch the show... These X Eggs have a mind of their own, don't they...?" she smirked, glancing at them both. "Come on, you two... Attack me... Both of you, launch your attacks at the same time!" she shouted, laughing hysterically, and spread apart her arms. "Throw all your attacks at me... Try to hurt me... Just try... At the end, you'll realize that I cannot be defeated, that I am truly unbeatable, that I'm truly unstoppable!"

Kurai gritted her teeth, furious with the taunting. "I don't know who you are, nor do I care... If you think that you're more powerful than us two combined, then you are really underestimating us. Maybe this will teach you not to go around, hurting other people and and X-ing eggs!" she shouted. The air around her flickered with dark energy. "Cross Shower!" The crosses appeared, aiming for Despair Songstress.

She smirked, muttering, "Bingo." The crosses were all sucked into the X part of her headphones. "Thank you for the extra power!" she laughed hysterically.

"You should be called That-Extra-Crazy-Girl-That-Loves-to-Laugh-Hysterically-for-No-Apparent-Reason!" Kurai shouted, oblivious to what had just happened. "Or TECGTLTLHFNAR for short!"

She narrowed her eyes. "I'd prefer to be called Venomi, thank you very much," she muttered coldly.

"Mimi? That sounds cute," Kurai sneered.

"Death Music Note Hurricane!" she shouted. Kurai was surrounded by dark purple music notes, creating a large wind. "Dark Melody Screech!" she shouted. "Do-Re-Mi-Fa!" The screams sent large sound waves everywhere, making Kurai and Amu cover their ears at the horrible screeching noise... Which was hardly called a melody. The music notes surrounding Kurai shattered, releasing sounds that were horribly loud and off key.

Kurai was screaming, covering her ears tightly. "Make it stop!" Even though she yelled on the top of her lungs, her plead was barely heard because of the loud sounds in the background.