Mingi/Hongjoong - A Different Kind of Love *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

He ended up going with an action movie to start with and they both curled up together, just enjoying being in each other's arms.

But as the time went by, Hongjoong started getting nervous. In his heart he really wanted something to happen. So he excused himself to go take one of the shots he bought, quickly chasing it with a soda to try and hide the alcohol smell.

He could do this.

He could do this...

Hongjoong made his way back to the couch and Mingi followed him with his eyes as a crooked smile crossed his face.

Then the older surprised him by sitting down on his lap and straddling him. Hongjoong knew he couldn't hesitate, so he immediately leaned forward and connected their lips.

Mingi grabbed his hips to bring him closer, inhaling deeply through his nose as he tensed a little.

Hongjoong could tell the younger was trying to hold himself back, which was sweet that he was such a gentleman, but part of him just wanted Mingi to take him.

Right? He wanted it. He did...

Trying to move things along, Hongjoong rocked his hips forward a little, making Mingi gasp and pull back. "Joong... Are you sure? We never really talked about-"

Hongjoong cut him off by kissing him again. Mingi groaned into the kiss, then wrapped his arms around Hongjoong and flipped them quickly so he had the older pinned beneath him on the couch. His large hands started roaming over the older's body, one caressing the back and outside of his thigh, while the other one wormed up his shirt.

At first, Hongjoong felt himself melting under Mingi's touch. Yes, this is what he wanted. He wanted to make love to his boyfriend. He wanted...

Suddenly there were multiple sets of hands on him. He could feel it all. They had him pinned. "N-No..." He whimpered as his vision went black. They had blindfolded him so he couldn't see how many of them there were. The hands were everywhere. Touching him. Grabbing him. Pulling at him. "Please... Stop."

He could hear a muffled voice speaking to him as he tried to get away from the hands. But there were just too many.

"No!" Hongjoong shouted, finally finding the strength to push the person in front of him away. He heard a grunt in response and his eyes flew open.

Mingi was sitting on the other side of the couch, his arms extended out in front of him like he wanted to reach for Hongjoong, but was too scared to.

Hongjoong covered his mouth as tears came to his eyes. He couldn't believe he just did that.

"Babe, are you ok?" Mingi asked softly as Hongjoong curled up into a ball and sobbed into his hands. "Did I do something wrong?"

"N-No... It's not you... I'm so sorry, I thought I could do this."

He felt the couch shifting and knew Mingi was trying to get closer to him. That just made him pull his knees closer to his chest.

"Babe... Talk to me. Please? I promise I'm not mad or upset. I just want to know what happened. I... I always knew something must have happened to you with how long it took you to actually say yes to a date, and then to let me kiss you... But I never wanted to pry."

Hongjoong felt his heart beat faster at his words. He didn't deserve someone like Mingi. If he knew everything that had happened to him, Mingi wouldn't want him anymore... He was damaged goods.

Fingers gently started to pull at Hongjoong's hands. "Hongjoong, please." Mingi whispered, his low voice sending a shiver down his spine. "What happened to you?"