Where'd You Go?

A/N: This is the first story I've posted on here, so I'd really love some feedback just to see what people think of it. It's a short song/band fic that I wrote a couple of years ago, featuring the twins of Good Charlotte and their sister. I don't own these characters. Thanks :)

Where'd you go?
I miss you so,

Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.

Sarah looked up as her mum walked into the room and stopped dead as she caught her in her usual spot. Robin sighed.

"Sarah, why don't you come and unpack the groceries with me?" Robin said softly.

"No, Mama, Benji said that he'll call tonight, I want to talk to him."

"Sarah..." Robin said, sighing again. She hated how her daughter always got her hopes up, only to have them crushed because her son either forgot, was too tired, or too busy to call even though he said he would.

"He promised today, Mama. He promised he would call, so he will," Sarah said brightly.

"Okay, Sarah," Robin said, and took the grocery bags into the kitchen.

"He will," Sarah whispered, bowing her head.

She said "Some days I feel like shit,
Some days I wanna quit, and just be normal for a bit,"
I don't understand why you have to always be gone,
I get along but the trips always feel so long,
And, I find myself trying to stay by the phone,
'Cause your voice always helps me to not feel so alone.

The phone rang, and Sarah answered it quickly. Maybe, just this once he would...

"Hey Sarah, it's Lucy."

Her hopes plummeted to the ground.

"Oh, hey Lucy."

Her best friend was not fooled by her cheery voice.

"Waiting for Benji to call?" She said sympathetically.

Sarah got off the chair and made her way upstairs into her bedroom, where she quietly shut the door.

"Joel always calls, so I don't see how it's so hard for Benji to call. It's been three weeks since he's called. I got my first email from him in weeks today too, saying he promised to call."

"Busy life of a rock star," Lucy said softly. "How are you doing?"

I feel so lonely, Benji is the only one who can make me not feel so alone, Sarah thought bitterly. "Oh, I'm fine. I didn't get my hopes up about him calling, anyway." Lie.

"That's good, I guess. Hey, listen, Tom Anderson called and he's having a party next Saturday. He wants us to come."

Sarah sighed.

"What's the catch?"

"Well..."

"Just spit it out, Lucy."

"He wants you to try and get Good Charlotte there."

"Of course. Everyone wants my famous brothers these days, don't they? I remember when everyone used to pick on them and call them freaks. They came home after school everyday with a new bruise."

"Come on, Sarah, lighten up. Tom's the cutest guy in school, and he wants us to come."

"He's only using us to get my brothers there, Lucy! God, I wish I could just be normal!" Sarah said angrily, and hung up the phone. Sarah kept the phone by her bed all night, waiting, hoping that Benji would call.