Your Past.

A/N SO THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST EVER FANFICTIONS ON LEGO NINJAGO SO SORRY IF IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE...
By the way (Y/N)- your name
(H/C)- hair colour
(F/C)- favourite colour
(E/C)- eye colour
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You were walking in the desert just out side of the city of Ouroborus, you had no family, no food and your (F/C) outfit was torn and worn out due to all the travelling with barely any rest.

(Flash back)-'
You were coming back home from your friend (B/F/N)'s house when you saw smoke arising in the horizon, you acted fast and decided you were going to run just in case it was your house that, that smoke was coming from, when you got to your front gate you found out that it was indeed your house that was burning, you fell to your knees feeling the heat radiating from your now burning house.
Feeling hot tears burn your eyes you tried to look around for your parents, but they were now where to be seen.
Thats when you saw a shadow '
what is that' you thought
"H-hello" you squeaked chocking on sobs.
"And what do we have here" said the voice, thats when you saw it, it had an extremely long neck and it was purple in colour and had a tail?
'W-what kind of creature is this, it looks very snake li-, wait a second snake,' you remember your father telling you stories about snakes and how they were evil.
Deciding not to stay there any more you ran, ran as far away as possible. You were out on the road for about a week or so.'
(End flash back)-

And here you are now, out side of the city of Ouroborus

Your vision was starting to blur, probobly from the lack of food, your legs buckled from underneath you. The last thing you saw before you passed out was red.
A/N hey sorry the chapter is a little short as it is just the beginning :)