Rock War

~The next day~

After the incident at the woods, I was finally able to experience what Stanley has been going through.

What is IT....?

Stanley's father told him to be careful, but still allowed him to come with us to retrieve my bike from the house. It was a simple task, but resulted in everyone tagging along since they had nothing else better to do for the summer.

Richie was babbling on about how long we took cleaning Bev's bathroom, even though we explained millions of times that cleaning a bathroom full of blood is going to take some time.

"No I love being the personal doorman really" he says, pedaling around everyone in a big circle, "Could you idiots have taken any longer yesterday?"

I was leaning against him back-to-back on the bicycle seat, watching the vanishing cycle of the dark road.

"Alright shut up richie" Eddie says bluntly,
"Yea shut up richie" Stanley adds.

"Oh okay trash the trash mouth" the bug-eyed-boy continues," hey I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floors and imagining her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina in Halloween".

"Richie we said we're sorry~" I sigh," what more do you want from us...?"

As Richie continued his little swirls around the gang, once in while looking behind him to see if I was still secure on the bike, I notice bill abruptly stop with an expression of concern.

"She didn't imagine it" he speaks up," I s-s-saw something too..."

"You saw blood too...?" Stan asks,

"Not blood..." he says,"I saw....g-g-g-geo-Georgie"

We all fall silent,"I-it all seemed so real..." he says," it was this..."

"A clown..." Eddie finishes for him,"Yea, I saw him too, way before the incident".

I had no idea...

I thought everyone's first encounter with the clown was yesterday when I got attacked...

And Georgie....

Did he...?

"Wait can only virgins see this stuff...?" Richie says bluntly,"is that why I'm not seeing this shit?"

Jesus Christ Richie

"You didn't see him yesterday...?"I ask, turning around to face him," he attacked me, and almost killed Stanley, you didn't see him...?"

"I thought Stan fell from a tree..." he says

"No richie..." I tell him," the clown...he threw him, he went ten feet in the air and hit the tree, didn't you see what had happened?"

" I only got to you guys after the incident" he says," when I got to you stanley was out cold, I didn't see anything before that..."

"That's right..." Beverly chimes in," He was the last one to get to Koda and Stanley,it would make sense he didn't see him before he disappeared".

"He just disappeared..." I mumble," just like that... what else is he capable of...?"

I hear familiar angry screams, and we all turn our heads to the noise. I look over as well, my eyes landing on a dark blue mustang.