Just Don't Look Back

I was bored being stuck in my house all day so I decided to take a walk in the woods. I was getting lost in my own thoughts for a while just taking in the nature around me. I sit down on a log and i take off the backpack i had on so I can pull out (f/c)  (ok in this chapter f/c means favorite cake not color)

I look at it licking my lips till I heard a scream deeper in the forest i quickly put my cake away and i run towards here I heard the scream.Once I get there i see a bunch of high school students that look like they were playing looking scared seeing a dead girl on the ground still bleeding .
'What happened to that girl' i ask myself mentally i make theories about what could have happened till I hear a rustel in the bushes.

"Well looks like we have to get rid of  some kids y'all tics, masko, orange which one of these bitches y'all want." A feminine voice says

I look where the voice came from and i see a girl with her jacket open showing her crop top she also had black leggings ,some boots and a black  mask that covers her mouth and nose (y'all know shoji from bnha yeah his mask but black).her short hair was pulled back in a ponytail it was brown with red on the bottom . I notice her left eye was hazel while the right was gray and she had a brown and red wolf tail.(First chapter I'm in it hell yeah).

"Let's just kill them Dark" the man with a feminine mask say as he throws a rock at a girl making her fall unconscious as blood falls out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" a girl screamed and the girl with the mask covered her mouth.

"Darkness will over power light" She said an then stabbed her with multiple small knives which look like throwing knives when she pulls them out they have flesh on them .

She eagerly pulls the mask down showing scars on her face and sharp teeth. I watch her eat the meat off the knives making me disgusting. I watch the teens get killed one by one scared. I slowly back up till I step on a twig and the killers heads snap in my direction I see the girl has wolf ear on top of her head that popped up . I quickly run as i try to get away i feel a struggle and i see my backpack is pinned to a tree by a throwing knife.

"DING DONG HERE WE COME " the girls voice yells

I abandon my backpack and i continue to run till faster and faster. I may not be the smartest but I do know one thing that I shouldn't do which is look back to see if they're there.

Just don't look back

(YAY first chapter done any hope you like this one)