♥32. Double-date

{32} Double-date

Seth's POV

"Oo na heto na nga! Saang parte ka ba?"- kausap ko si Yanna sa phone nya. Tss... Gisingin ba naman ako ng maaga para daw sa reward ko, pinagpuyatan ko yata yung report na yun. Haha! Kaya dapat lang na may reward. At ngayon hinahanap ko sya kung saang sulok man sya ng mall na ito.

| Dito sa bench store, dali!|

"Oo na! Coming!"- then I hung up and immediately run. Ayos ah! Ipagsha-shopping yata ako ni Yam ah! Haha!

"Seth!"- I hitch to see her.

"Anong bagay sakin?"-... She's referring to the dresses she's holding by both hands. "Ito... O ito?"- she asked then smile at me. I made my way close to her and see the dresses.

"Uhm... Ito na lang".- I picked the red one than the yellow. The yellow is a little bit revealing.

"Uhh... I thought you'll choose the yellow one".- then she pouted. (>ε<)

"Nope, it's kinda err".- I said I rolled my eyes.

"Kinda what?"- at nagtanong pa. I just shrugged then let her pass to put back the yellow to its hanger.

"Bayaran ko lang to ha?"- she headed to the counter and buy those clothes she chose. I just seat on the couch I saw here beside me. And while waiting,  I play some games in my phone.

"Tara na!"- she said and she give me the paper bags she's holding. I frowned as a confusion. "What?"- I asked. "Pakidala... Please?!"- then she went out first. I followed her and still wearing this frown.

"Hey! Akala ko ba ngayon ko makukuga ang reward ko? Then where is it?"- I asked while still next to her. She stopped for a while and faced me wearing a smile.

"Chill ka lang. May pupuntahan muna tayo. Then mamaya makukuha mo na ang reward mo okay?"- she shot her grin and wink at me. Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah.. As if I have a choice now. So i just follow and follow her. She brought shoes, and some girly stuff. Sh*t. I'm getting bored. Being with a girl while shopping sucks. =___=

"Okay! I'm done! Tara na Sethy!"- (~~) huh?

"Sethy?"- what a nickname of mine?

"Haha! Yup! I found it cutie patottie, tsaka you're calling me Yam as well naman ah?" - yea, I called her that way, Yam short for Yanna May. I'm surpriswd when she grabbed my arms and pulled me until we reached the parking area.

"Where's your car Sethy?"- She asked. Oh come on? How did she get here if she don't have a car?

"Wala kang dalang kotse?"- I asked her. She shook her head as a 'no'.

"Then how did you get here?".

"Nagpahatid lang ako sa driver".- then she smiled again. She's always smiling. A wide smile as she can. She's more looking gorgeous. I pulled her towards my car and guide her to the passenger seat.

"Cool!"- as she said in amusement.

"Fasten your seatbelt"- I remind her and she did.

"Saan tayo?"- I asked while starting the engine. "Sa Clifford studio!".- she excitedly exclaimed.

"Okay!"- then revved up the engine.

We just enjoy the sound trip while were on our way. I found Yam so funny while lip syncing the song playing, with matching gestures pa hahaha! cute. I'm gonna take back what I've said earlier about being bored being with a girl shopping. Hmm... Well, Yam wasn't.

"1..2..3..".- now were doing selfie. This maybe the 12th selfie taken. Sagad naman tong si Yam magselfie oh. Hayan nanaman sya.

"Pout naman! 1..2..3..!"-