Part 18

 For the first time in his life, there was not a thought in his head as he looked up and found Paisley standing in front of him. No voices, no intruders. She knocked it all clear from his head.

  He couldn't help it. His eyes were instantly drawn to the black pants she'd been poured into. There wasn't one thing left to the imagination. Her laced up biker boots came to just below her knees. The shirt she wore was black lace upon skin with nothing beneath it but a small, cut off that barely reach her bellybutton, t-shirt.

  And he knew for damn sure that the two black heart earrings in her bellybutton hadn't been there last night.

  This was Paisley? He knew it was, but he looked up quickly to make sure.

  She was grinning back at him. His Paisley but not his Paisley. The tips of her strawberry locks had been dyed black and there was enough black makeup on her eyes to conceal who she really was. Black lip stick, and a thick black dog collar around her neck didn't stun him as much as the chain that hung from that dog collar down to her waist.

  Shaking his head, he slowly did another sweep of her from head to toe. The first thought that finally came back into his head was Josh's and he reached out and smacked the other boy in the back of his head.

  Josh only laughed and whistled. His eyes were still on those pants.

  "I don't know whether to be turned on or scared." Jackson admitted.

  Paisley ignored both of them as she put her hand on his chest and snapped her fingers in his face. "You with me, Babe?"

  He watched her lips move because he'd just noticed the two hoops on her bottom lip.

  She smiled because she must have realized that he was still out of it. He could now catch the comments around them, but his head was still clear of his own thoughts.

  She gave him a small kiss, her teeth nipping at his bottom lip before she stepped back. "See you later, hon."

  He watched her walk away knowing he couldn't look away if he tried. He slapped Josh again, this time catching him in the arm.

  "That was Paisley, right? Our Paisley?"

  "Mine. My Paisley." He wasn't able to speak until she disappeared into the school. There was nothing right about those pants and everything right about those pants. "Where is her school uniform?"

  "Yearbook picture day. You're the only one wearing a school uniform today." Jackson frowned. "Is that how she really wants to take her senior yearbook picture?"

"God, I love that girl."

  "She's hot."

  Jay hit him again.

  "Paisley is sweet and cute. She's not supposed to be hot."

  Jay frowned at Jackson. "She's always hot."

  "True." Jackson held up his hands and made a wavy image in front of him. "But not hot like that. Every guy in this school is going to think about______."

  Fuck. He sprinted after her. Because every guy that saw her was thinking exactly what they shouldn't be thinking, and he would punch every one of them.