ch - 23

Neil- avni you just take rest am going ok

Avni- ok bye

Neil- bye.

Neil reached his condo and thinking about the incident happened with him in few hours first his accident then Avni ' s fear.everything is roaming in his mind but his mind is only stuck at her words that she is blabbering .now he was more firm on his decision to know more about Ananya.

Avni is resting and lost in her thoughts but her chain of trance is broke when her phone is rang. She saw caller id is ali

Avni- hii  ali

Ali- hii Ananya ( in worrying tone)

Avni- what happened Ali why are you scared. Is something happens with you?

Ali- no not with me but nanno met with an accident and her condition is very critical .

Avni- what ok am coming just send me to address right now.

Ali- ok am sending you to address  please reached there fast without wasting any second plzz.

Avni- ok

Ali sends him an address.

Avni is reached near the address firstly she is confused with the surroundings but she shrugged off her thoughts and reached at the exact address.
She goes inside the house but she finds no one in the house and everywhere only her and ayesha ' s pics is hanging on wall.she move towards the photos and caressing the photos with  her hands having tears in her eyes . suddenly she remember about nanno and she worriedly calls Ali but he does not pick her phone.
She heard someone calling Avni from her back  she is completely not in her sense so when someone called Avni she instantly turned back and saw ali.

Avni- ali tu yahan toh nanno kahan hai

Ali - avni

Avni- holding her collar ali maine pucha nanno kahan hai  ot tune mujhe yahan kyu bulaya.

Ali- avni tu zinda hai

Hearing him avni came into her sense.

Avni- what kya kaha tumne

Ali- avni

Avni- dekho mujhe lagta hai tumhe koi galatfehmi hui hai i am not avni i am ananya.

Ali- galatfehmi toh pehle thi ab toh sab sach samne aa gya hai.

Avni- kaisa sach

Ali- yahin ki tum avni ho

Avni- maine kaha na main avni nhi hoo pata nhi kis avni ki baat kar rahe ho tum

Ali- main avni aayesha ki baat kar raha hoo ,main us avni ki baat kar raha hoo jo fatima bano ki navasi hai.

Avni-( controlling her tears) shayad tum bhool gye ho  lekin avni toh 15 saal pehle  mar chuki hai .

Ali-  holding her shoulder tightly accha toh agar tum avni nhi toh nanno ke accident ki khabar sunkar dauri kyu chali aauyi. ,tumhare gale mein aayesha phufi ka locket kya kar raha hai bolo na.

Avni- wo woh

Ali- kya hua nhi hai koi jawab.

Ali- cupping her cheeks with his hand avni kyu jhooth bol rahi hoi. Hum toh bachpan se sath hai na phir ,har kaam saath mein karte thein na phir  aaj kya hua jo tum jhooth bol rahi hoo huuh

Finally avni is breakdown in front of Ali and hugged him very tightly

Avni- Sahi Kaha tune main hi hoo Avni Ayesha. Main hi hoo fatima bano ki navasi . woh avni jiske seene  par goli chalai gyi thi voh bhi apni dadi ke dwara.

Ali -  main janta tha tu zinda hai or ye sab kya hai avni or tu ananya kaise.

Avni- main tujhe  sab batati hoo bas pehle mujhe maa ko call karne de
Woh bahut worried hogi mere liye.

Ali- maa ( in questioning form )

Avni- hmm .she is an angel for me .she saved me when i am drowned
un water after shooted by dwm .she gave me a new name Ananya. She is the only one who supported me all these years, she wiped my tears.she is my everything.she is none other than the famous businesswoman Neela pareikh. She gave me a love of bot friendh  mother and father .

Ali- i am very happy   that my  childhood best friend is alive.

Avni- now only u know about my identity. Now no one get to know that I am Avni Ayesha.
I am came back for revenge from dwm .

Ali- u dont worry no one  will know that u are avni .

Avni- thank you all

Ali- mention not.

Please vote and comments because i want lots of votes and comments so please keep reading and voting, comments..