18.

{Me?!}

-------------
Author's POV

"We like you, Taehyung."

Taehyung looked at them shocked. I mean who wouldn't be when, 6 hot guys confessed that they all like you. They we're looking at Tae hoping for an Answer. But Tae was just speechless.

"Uh, i don't.."

Taehyung put his chopsticks and bowl down and stared at them. "You all, like me?" Tae asked still suprised.

"Yes"

They all said and unison. "Okay, so you all like me, right?, but, how's that suppose to work?" Tae asked because, how will that work?  "Easy." RM started. Tae looked at him.

"We share you."

Taehyung looked at him with his kaw dropped.

"Me?!"

Taehyung's POV

I yelled and they nodded.  What, share me? I thought shocked.  "Well, do you, uh, agree?" Jin asked fiddling with his fingers.
Agree?! Can't you see i'm still shocked of what is happening right now! I thought and sighed. "I'll, think about it." I said. They're eyes lit up and nodded.

Time Skip..

We we're done practicing I need you and we we're getting ready to practice Danger And i was in my position when..

'I need u girl!'

I need u started playing. We all look confused. I started laughing but tried to contain it. I make eye contact with, Jhope. I looked away knowing i was laughing because the wrong song played. I need u stopped but the next song made me burst out laughing..

Singularity

My song started playing and i burst out laughing. The members looked at me also containing their laugher. I was laughing to much that i was kneeling down.

"Y-yah..Taehyung..AhAhAhAhAhA!!" Jin burst out laughing also. The others tried to composed themselves. I was laughing hysterically. "Guys, get in positions, sorry for the wrong song." One of the Staff said and i stood up for Danger.

The song intro started and i was giggling. I was giggling to much when i bumped to someone. It was Jin. We made eye contact and ended up laughing but still continued. The members looked at us confused.

Time Skip..

We finished practicing Danger and it was really funny. For me and Jin. We we're laughing the whole time. "Taehyung-ah!" Jin yelled as he ran towards me. We we're bust talking and i look behind him and see BTS glaring at Jin. I didn't listen to Jin confused on why they are glaring at Jin hard. Then it hit me..

Are they Jealous?

When i thought of that i excused myself and ran outside. I was blushing hard.
"Are they really, jealous, because of Jin-hyung?" I whisper to myself. I mean, they did confess to me, this morning and i didn't reply yet, so i guess...I thought hiding my face. Okay, i need to go back, just be normal. Okay let's go.  I took a deep breath and went back inside. I entered and was back hugged.

"Hey Taehyung-ah!~"

Jimin smiled as he back hugged me.
"Hi Jimin!" I smiled. We walked towards the others while Jimin buried his face in the back of my Neck. I smiled as we walked towards them.

Author's POV

BTS couldn't help their smiles seeing Tae smile so wide with his cute box smile. No wonder why they fell in love with him.

Back to Taehyung's POV

As we walked towards them their smiles grew. "What's the next song?" I asked.
"...Run.." Jin answered and i nodded. We get into position. We started practicing when my phone started ringing.

I didn't pay much attention to it seeing the Members so focused. But they we're getting annoyed. My phone kept ringing. I quickly run to it and silent it. I quickly get back to position but not easily because i bumped to Suga.

Time Skip..

I grab my phone and see, my Sister? I texted her that we have practice and she can't call me yet. I put my phone down and look at the Members who was already looking at me. "What?" I asked. "Well....what's your, uh, answer..?" Jimin asked nervous. I smiled.

"Hm.." I pretented to think. They look at me with curious eyes. I walk towards them and stood infront. They all looked anxious.
"My answer is.." I started.

"Yes.."

-