Fliter - Y/N's Birthday

Start from the beginning

' Of course,I would get these things as I'm kinda popular here '

I start to hear Yoko laughing her ass off inside of my mind and just groaned,I moved my chair to the side of my desk as the gifts blocked my view of the students.

Y/N: Hm?

They were all working even through I didn't give them any work and I guess they are doing something otherwise involving my B-day or just work from Byleth. I sighed as I begin to fall asleep in my seat and seen them look at me before I went to sleep.

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Fluffles sneaking out of Y/N's room -

Yoko Pov

I watched as the students looked at each other and Linhardt looked at the sleeping Y/N. He looked to others and gave a thumbs up then they took out their own cards.

Yoko: Awww~!

Dorothea: Can't believe our beloved teacher didn't tell us about his birthday was today?

Ferdinand: Maybe,he didn't want us to spend our time getting him a gift?

Berndetta: There's no way,it's that! Maybe something happened during one of his birthday.

Caspar: I'm su-

Everyone covered Caspar's mouth as I think they knew his loud voice would wake Y/N and he shifts in his chair.

Hubert: We don't need you waking him up now.

Yoko: Highly doubtful of that fact.

Petra: Let us leave our gift.

Everyone would nodded and looked at Edelgard who was staring at the sleeping Y/N but she nods. She took out a box from her pocket,placing it down on his lap and everyone smiled.

Edelgard: I hope he enjoys our gift.

Dorothea: I'm sure he will!

Yoko: I think he'll enjoy anything from his students but what will Byleth get him.

The school bell rings and everyone grabbed their things,leaving the classroom but I observe something new.