-five-

T

When I look up at him he winks at me, and I can tell he's blushing. For as many conversations as it feels like we've had, what with the notes, we've very rarely actually talked face to face.

His voice is so calming, but also incredibly sexy. It's deep and so husky like he's been making out with someone but has to talk too quickly afterwards.

Making out with someone. I can't let my brain go there but it does, kissing him, running my hands up his arms, gripping his shoulders.

His lips are so full and they're always slightly shiny, like he always keeps lip balm with him. And now I'm thinking about how they would feel against my forehead, my lips, my neck. How it would feel to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me, to sit on his lap, to push him against a wall or to be pushed into a wall by him.

I hear his voice call another order and it snaps me out of my daze, and immediately I can feel my face burning. I need to control myself, this is beyond embarrassing now.

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes to center myself, but as soon as they're closed all I can see are his lips, his lips on mine, and then I can feel him pushing me up against a wall again and I open my eyes again, breathing deeply.

This is getting out of hand.

I look over at him, unconsciously, and he flicks his eyes to mine, smiling and then looking down quickly. I wonder if he was watching me.

God I hope he wasn't.

I find the document on my computer, the tab is always open, and I add a T to the other two letters in the document. And then I close the tab, opening my paper, desperately hoping it will get me to stop thinking about him.

But of course it doesn't work that way. 

__________________

because I cant NOT include this scene ...

thank you for 100 reads!

feedback is always appreciated