It Could Be Love Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Breanna (My Sissy)

Ok soo I know these first ones are short but i havehad like a million homework assignments everynight soo sorry again... I am also going to promise that the next part will be much longer and have alot more events...SORRY!! Ohh...Please Comment and tell me what u are thinking!!lol

-Kat

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

I knew what was happening. I fully remember everything. I knew my father was okay, he was the one that brought me here. And the last time I saw him was just before I went in for an emergency surgery. This reminds me, I was just coming out of sleep caused by anesthesia for that surgery I had to have. I now started to realize how much my body hurt and called someone in to tell them how much it did hurt. It was more than hurt, I was crying. And also seeing Jake next to me was kind of weird. He looked so scared and vulnerable. I just kept crying until the pain started to subside from the pain meds that were just administered. After the pain was mostly gone, I started asking where my father was, I needed him here with me right now. I was now getting scared as to how hard he was taking the accident. He was the closest person to me, and I was the closest person to him. I just kept asking for him. Finally a nurse came in followed by my father. I was so glad to see him. It was also a relief to see him. But the look on his face hurt me. His eyes were all puffy and bloodshot, I knew he was crying. I also knew he was probably blaming himself. It wasn't his fault though. It was mine for not paying attention. He came over and gently hugged me. I smiled. I almost forgot Jake was there. I looked over at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked as snottily as possible at that moment. He looked surprised. He only answered with a simple "You're hurt, I'll tell you later after you've rested."

"No" I demended. "Tell me NOW, Why the hell you have to be here, You're the one who was the asshole to everyone including me and you have no right to be here with me, in case you didn't notice"...Wait, Did I hate him? I thought he was my best friend. All I could do at that moment was look away in shame and guilt. I also didn't want him to see me blushing. But too late.

"Are you blushing?" He asked looking intensely at me. "Yes as a matter of fact I am, because I can't decide if I love you or Hate you". OH MY GOD...Did I just admit that to him?I couldn't believe it, I just admitted what was going through my head and he was right there...AHHH!!...And my father just6 listened to that whole conversation.

I was now blushing soo much that i am sure my face was redder than my blood. I was so overwhelmed with a feeling of complete and utter embarrassment.

"That's somewhat why I'm here now", He said out of nowhere. I looked at him with a shocked look on my face.

"Kaleah I Love You and when I heard you were in a bad accident it almost killed meI had to come and see that you were gonna be okay. You're dad let me stay when I told him how I felt. He also couldn't bear to stay by your side seeing you in this condition. Now if you would just rest and get better real soon."

I was speechless. I couldn't say anything so i did as he asked. Did He really just tell me he loved me? If he loved me why did he treat me like shit. Also, why did he date that slut? I started to doze off with those thoughts running through my head nonstop at about a million miles a second.