Authors Note

This story is about a sheltered good girl who ends up in the hell known as Sector 2.

The Mad Monster in charge ignores every hypocritical law established by his father and the breed run Administration. His sector has fallen into chaos and ruin. He does nothing to stop it.

Let the people get what they deserve.

It is might makes right in Sector 2, survival of the fittest. Darre walked away from fake civility and self-control years ago. Allowing his instincts to rule him for too long, he's become the Monster, given to black-out rages that result in violence and death. He isn't fit to lead, but he's the strongest there is, none that challenge him in the fighting pits can win.

Nothanol Darre is alone. Plotting his revenge and waiting to die, disconnected from every emotion but one. He is drenched in anger; cares about nothing.

The Monster inside has become a voice in his head. With each kill he become more beast than man. He hasn't touched a woman in years. Hasn't allowed one in his tower for decades.The memory of the one he lost has locked him in a rut that nothing and no one can ease.Until he catches the scent of an omega breeder girl entering her heat.

Until the Monster takes over the man and makes a choice that can not be undone.

Until an unbreakable bond is formed and the Monster takes a mate.

Thanks for checking out this story.  It is undergoing edits and revisions.  I've signed contracts with a wonderful little indie publisher who will help me bring out its full potential.  Watch this space if you love the world of the 12 Sectors and the Wild Un.  I will be adding some world notes here as I have time. 

Thank You.

I appreciate you more than you can ever imagine. 

Tentative Publish Date between June and July - I'm working  on it.  I really am. Thank you so much.