ch 22

Next day at morning.
Neela- avni baccha neil kahan hai

Avni- maa woh abhi tak so raha hai maybe due to medicines and tiredness.

Neela- ok baccha.

Avni- maa aapne  kal aman  ko dekha . woh ab kitna bada ho gya. Kaisa hai woh huuuh

But neela is just silent which worried avni.

Avni- bolo na  maa kaisa hai mera aman huu

Neela- fumbling wo woh bilkul thik hai baccha.

On that time neil is wake up and move towards them.

Neil- good morning aunty

Neela- good morning beta now how are you feeling

Neil- feeling much better aunty

Neela- accha rum beth ke break fast karo main chalti hoo

Avni- bye maa.

Neil get  a call from his home so he excuse himself for sometimes
Meanwhile avni goes to store room which is a dark and dirty room full of old things like childhood photographs  and other important waste.to take some things but unfortunarely she is locked in store room and also the light of store room is gone due to fuse blast . she tried her best to open the door but her all efforts are gone in vain suddenly this dark rooremindsnd her childhood days whewewm kept her closed in a dark room without any proper lightening, od, and water. after fifteen years still, she is afraid of the dark. Her breathing is heavy and her vision is blurred and soon she is faint.

After some time she opened her eyes with a jolt and start panicking to calm down her Neil immediately hug her she also hugs him back very tightly .he tried to console her but she is out of control she is only on blabbering as she killed me , please save me, maa don't leave m,  etc firstly Neil is startled by her confession but soon he composed herself and to calming her he caressing her back soon she is calm and sleep feeling a weight on his chest he saw that she is sleeping by holding him very tightly as if she leave him then he will disappear. Neil is just staring at her and thinking about past moments with her. when she is sleeping, She is looking like a fragile glass doll which will break if it holds very tightly . an innocent girl which is a mystery but he loved it .
Due to medicine Neil is also sleeping with Avni beside her but maintaining a safe distance but her head is in his chest and her hand on the collar of his shirt. 
After some time avni is wake and she saw that she is sleeping with beil and Neil sleep with her in an uncomfortable manner she cursed herself under her breath . due to missing warmth neil also wake up and he saw avnibis already awake and lost in her thought.

Neil- umm Ananya now how u feeling

Avni- good
Thank you  for helping me..

Avni saw that there is sime blood on his arm .So she is feeling very guilty.

Avni- neil i am sorry because of me ur wound is bleeding . just a minute i wil bandage so that it doesn't hurt you

She goes and take first aid box and bring it to her bed.

Avni- neil remove your shirt.

Neil- with shock what

Avni- i mean for bandage. Ok

Neil- ok.
Avni bandages her. She us frlling very guilty. Neil saw her and understand that she is feeling guilty so lighten her mind he said

Neil- i think u forget ananya there is a rule in friendship that is no sorry no thank you.

Avni- oh sorry i mean ..

Neil- now for the first time its ok but if next time u say me thank you and sorry then i will punish you.

Please vote and comments  , silent readers also plzzz