Part 12

Joslyn's POV

We did it. We kissed. I felt like I was going to pass out cause I have never felt this exited in my life.

I pulled away and I had a big smile on my face. Then I remembered my thigh and I saw a girl before I fell that I have never meet before.

"Cam who was she"

"Who was who babe"

Babe ummmm..... did he just call me babe. ok. ok. Calm yourself Joslyn.

"The one that hurt me" I said pointing to my thigh.

"She was is my ex and her name is...." he was cut of by the door opening and Nash was standing well now running towards me.

"Omfg are u ok? do I need to get u anything?"

"Nash calm yourself I am fine just.calm."

"Ok sorry" he said bringing me into a hug.

"Joslyn"

"KIAN" I yelled.

He ran towards me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.I blushed a little then looked at Cam.

He looked mad. No I mean very mad.He got up from his chair and left the room.

I got out of my bed to go after him but I just collapsed to the floor making Cam look back but he turns around and walks away.

"He can't leave me he is a jerk first he kisses me then leaves me sitting here in pain" I whispered to myself.

"What did u say" Kian asked but I just said "nothing important".

I looked over to Nash and he knew what I said he got up and ran out of the room.

"GREAT" I screamed.

Cam's POV

I just ran out of the room. I heard a thud and looked through the window and I wanted to hug and kiss her but I bet Kian can do that for her.

I just ran out of the hospital. I ran to the mall and walked into Starbucks.

"Hello how may I help u" I girl that was cute said.

"Can I have a Sour Gummy Worm Refresher"i asked.

"Yes and will that be all today"

"No can I have your number"

"Sure"

She took out a piece of paper and wrote a number down.When she handed it to me I immediately put the digits in my phone.

I went to a table for two and just went on twitter.

Right then someone walked in and it was Nash. He walked up to me an smacked the. Back of my head.

"Ouch"
"Your a fucking douche bag"
"what are u talking about he kissed her"
"yeah in the fucking cheek like Cam they have been best friends for how knows long"

"But she isn't acting like herself she is a lot snobbier than usually"
"Cam cause she's on her period"
"Oh"

"Yeah"

I sighed and then he sat in front of me.Why am I such a douche?

"Sour Gummy Worm Refresher"

I jumped up and got my drink. "Come one man I have to go talk to her come one"

"Ok"

We both left and I am just so confused on how I can mess something up so easily.

*******
Night guys Luv Yay💋😘💕❤️