*Lars Ulrich* (PART 3)

"Larsss!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, looking for my fri- yeah, just a friend. 

Over these 2 years ever since he's apologized to me, we've been as close as ever. When I was kicked out of the apartment I lived in due to my jealous ex boyfriend kicking me out of my own apartment. Oh well, I moved in with Lars. Fuck you, Dylan, you don't control me anymore.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He chuckled, running down the stairs. His eyes stopped at my bare arms, and I felt so self conscious at him looking at my scars. "I still feel guilty over those scars, you know. I mean, I really do. I mean, I l- Nevermind. Let's go." He said.

I did something wrong, didn't I? Sighing, I picked up my denim jacket, I went outside. Me and Lars went to the classic diner we ate at a lot. Everything to normal people would seem like we're dating, we held hands, I've been kissed on the cheek by him, we cuddle whenever we're in a bad mood. 

But this is all platonic, right? He just has sympathy over our past. That's it, right? I sighed, getting in Lars' car. As Misfits blasted through the car, I looked out the window.

He grabbed my hand quickly, his other hand on the wheel. Turning to him, he shot me a smile. "I could tell you're unhappy, and if that's about me, I'm really sorry."

Blushing, he rubbed my thumb as we drove down the road. We passed the diner, and I turned to him, confused. "Um, aren't we going to the diner?"

"Shhh. We'll go after." He said, parking in a familiar place. My high school.

"Um, I have a very important question." He said after we got out the car. It was dark outside, as he lead me inside the school. Pulling me up the stairs of the school, we looked out the window to the library, the place I loved to hang out. 

"Y/n," He started. "Your eyes are the- fuck it." He said, leaning down a bit and kissing me. As he pulled back after a couple seconds, he stared at me anxiously. "Fuck- I'm-"

"Kiss me again." I said confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO THERE WILL NOT BE A PART 4