[LITTLE NIGHTMARES] Wax Bellman x Sad! Female! Reader x The Janitor

Requested by Plushgirl99

I'm gonna be totally honest with you, I didn't know this Bellman even existed, but I watched a couple theories on him and I'm gonna go on that. The picture above is of the Wax Bellman. For those of you who don't know who The Janitor is, he's the guy with the long arms. Also, I thought I should put a disclaimer: This may be triggering for some people who have lost people really important to them.

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I chased my pet dog, Kenji, around the Maw. I was the only normal looking person here, but I usually stayed in hiding. It was kinda hard though, because I had recently befriended a small pup named Kenji. Well, that was the name he responded to anyway. He's not really MY pet dog, but I still love him very much, as if he was.

But Kenji's really terrible at laying low. I looked up at Kenji and jumped on his back. I looked back behind us to see the black leeches appearing from the black liquid. "U-Uh! Faster, Kenji!" I cried. Kenji's ear twitched and he jolted forward. My eyes widened as he went so fast, I ended up falling off his back. I ran after him. Wait...this is getting familiar... "Kenji! Wait!" He exited the dark tunnel and into a bright room. I panicked, stopping in my tracks. I looked around desperately, searching for a place to hide. My eyes landed on a wall of tall bookcases. I hurriedly began climbing the bookcase. By the time I got to the top, I could hear footsteps, walking into the room. Kenji, who had lost sight of me, was now barking like a maniac. After making it to the top of the bookcase, I realized this place wasn't just a room. It was like a maze of books. My eyes widened as a tall woman in a mask walked in with a very short man with long arms at her side.

"What is making that horrid sound?" The woman asked, storming gracefully through the maze, the little man following behind her. She looked down at Kenji, who was biting his tail, barking furiously. "A puppy?" The small man was silent as the lady reached down and itched the pup's ear. She picked it up, holding it out in front of her. Kenji growled and bit her hand, but she didn't even flinch. "How cute." She squeezed Kenji and he suddenly began whimpering. I felt a pain grow in my heart as I watched the scene unfold before me. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming and crying as she continued to squeeze Kenji. She held him above her head and threw him towards the ground, head first. I closed my eyes as a loud crack noise filled the room. I was too scared to open my eyes. "Take this away, Janitor."

I opened my eyes to see the short man walking away with Kenji, the evil woman nowhere to be seen. My eyes could only widened as the janitor dragged my pup away. My eyes filled with tears as I tried using my shirt to wipe them away. But there was no stopping the waterworks. I continued forward, walking across the bookcases, needing to go forward. Kenji would've wanted it. The image of me playing with Kenji flashed through my mind, making my tears somehow fall even faster.

I decided to pick up the pace, not caring about the splinters I was getting on the bottom of my feet. I began hyperventilating when I made it to the other side of the room. The only thing keeping me from the next tunnel was a wooden plank. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself as I walked across the plank. I let out a whimper as I suddenly heard a crack from underneath my feet. I looked down to see the wood snap in half, the ground getting closer and closer. My eyes widened and I suppressed a scream. But before I hit the ground, I landed on a waxy surface. I felt myself being lifted into the air, coming eye to eye with a man made of wax. He wore a blank expression. "P-Please...don't hurt me..." I whimpered, covering my head with my hands. I couldn't help but feel pathetic. Crying about Kenji, only to get caught by some new creature.

He stared down at me and his waxy fingers wrapped around my body. Kenji's death flashed before my eyes. Was this how I was going to die? He kept a good grip on me, but didn't squeeze the life out of me. Instead, he held me gently, bringing me up to his face. He brought his other hand to my head, giving it a pet. "...No." He said hoarsely. "...Take you...to Roger..."

He looked down at his chest and dropped me in his shirt pocket, giving me a light pat. Roger? Who's Roger? Why is this waxy man helping me? He's dressed like a bellman, meaning he works here, so wouldn't he take me to that tall lady? She seemed like she was in charge around here. Seeing as there was nothing I could do, I laid in his pocket, staring blankly at the fabric.

After about an hour, the true weight of Kenji's death began to take a toll on me. My eyes felt droopy, not from being tired, but because of all the tears I had shed. At this point, I didn't even care if he was taking me to my death. At least I would see Kenji again...

"...Roger..." The Wax Bellman said. I looked up to see that we had now entered a well lit room. I took a peek. It looked like a bad excuse for a bedroom. "You have...a visitor..." The Wax Bellman's fingers reached into his pocket and grabbed me by my shirt. "She is...very sad..." I stayed still as he set me on a small table. I stared dead in the eyes of the Janitor. The man who dragged my puppy away. Just seeing him made me cry more. I didn't even know it was possible to cry this much!

"Why?" Roger, the janitor, asked. He was staring at the table underneath me instead of myself. He had some kind of rag on, covering his eyes. So...he must be blind? Should I try and escape? I looked back up at the Wax Bellman. No, he seemed capable of chasing after me if I tried making a run for it. Besides, what did it matter anyway? Roger's hand slammed down on the table next to me, causing me to jump in surprise. His hand made his way towards me and I allowed it. I felt his fingers ruffle my hair. "Who?" He only seemed to speak in one word sentences, like how the Wax Bellman spoke in a dragged out way. As Roger got closer to my face, I realized it wasn't a blindfold covering his face...it was actually skin...his own skin. But for some reason, I wasn't scared. I just...felt sorry...

"I-I...my dog..." I muttered as his fingers ran through my hair. It was creepy, but comforting at the same time. Does that make sense? Probably not...

"She had...the dog." The Wax Bellman said, sitting down next to the small table. Roger suddenly leaned forward, taking a huge whiff of my hair. He sneezed, thinking for a moment.

"Pup." He said, turning around. He walked towards a small drawer, opening it. He reached in and pulled out the body of Kenji. He turned back to me, placing his body in front of the table. The Wax Bellman set me down in front of Kenji's body. I ran forward, embracing my pup's body. "Sorry."

"I-It's not y-your f-fault..." I whispered as I buried my face into Kenji's fur.

"I believe...the dog...was an old...guest's pet..." The Wax Bellman said, giving you a pat on the head. "He seemed...happy...playing...with you..."

"Wait, you saw me?" I asked, looking up at The Wax Bellman.

"Yes..." The Wax Bellman. "Both...Roger and I...knew you...were walking...around."

"But, why didn't you try and capture me?" I asked. It seemed like everyone else on The Maw was out to get me...

"Care." Roger said, picking up Kenji's body. "Respect."

"Roger will...dispose of...the body...respectfully...since it...will make you...happy." The Wax Bellman explained. I nodded, wiping my eyes. Knowing Kenji's body would be treated right left a warm feeling in my heart. After losing my only friend, it was nice to have a couple of people who weren't constantly trying to kill me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hello~ I know, it's been like a week! THAT'S TOO LONG. I hope you enjoyed the oneshot. Also, that's my interpretation of how they would talk and stuff. BUT EYY, up next we got a Voltron chapter so YEET, see you next time!

-the2tailedfoxy