24. P R O G R E S S & S E C O N D T H O U G H T S

(Another early update :) this chapter is once again a bit erotic and you are welcome to not read it if it makes you uncomfortable ❤️)

***

C H A C E'S   P. O. V

I push and climb on top of her, hands cuffed through the bed's headboard. With her arms outstretched, glossy hair spread like blonde waves, a seductive teasing smile tugs at her mouth. I smack my tongue over my dry lips, staring at the masterpiece lying under me. She looks radiant as the moon, shining in the dark. Hurricane tastes of red wine and strawberries- a deadly combination. I thread my fingers through her hair and pull.

"Your shirt is still on," Hurricane says. In a flash, propped up on my elbows, she throws her head back , hair covering a side of her beautiful face. Slipping the shirt off me, it falls to my feet, her nails piercing my neck.

"Fuck!" I smirk, her hands traveling from my neck to my shoulders, down towards the waistband of my jeans

"Fuck!" I smirk, her hands traveling from my neck to my shoulders, down towards the waistband of my jeans. "You forgot to lock," Catching her hands in front of her, I haul her towards me and kiss her roughly.

"Not this time," I return the smirk flipping her onto her back, pinning her arms down on either side of her head. Tying the cuffs around her wrists through the bed's headboard, I insert her right wrist to the other end of the cuff. She looks marvelous. My mouth is moist, her strong, sexy long legs wrapping around my waist, I thrust inside her.

"Say the words," I growl. "Say my name, Hurricane. Don't keep me waiting." I watch the rise and fall of her breasts, a sensuous moan escaping her lips. My dick jolts upright, her mouth opening to speak. "C...Chace," her pupils dilate, blue midnight sky burning into mine. Shifting my hands to her well rounded, breasts, I cup them both, rotating the nipples between my forefingers, pinching it softly.

"Ahh!" She cries, it is music to my ears. Hurricane looks amazing, I take in the sight of her. She feels fantastic. Every part of her feels fantastic. I thrust once more, a little harder this time. "Hurricane," I grasp her face and kiss her, tenderly this time. My tongue entwines with hers, nibbling on it gently.