Her Assaulter

Woah number 19 in #royals

Don't be ashamed of your story....take a stand and speak up...it will inspire others!

Vikram's pov

I was looking at all the arrangements and I did not even get a chance to eat my meals....but I didn't complain....afterall, this was for my baby princess...my sister...my sunshine!

However, this stupid heart wanted to get a glimpse of Akira. I must say, We have come a long way...but still there were filters attached to our hearts. Both our hearts have been bruised and crushed...and no matter how hard we try to forget the past...it keeps coming back.

Soon The Sangeet started. Everybody was having fun and our kids....Ah! Those two angels won so many hearts. After their fun filled performance I wanted to congratulate Akira for teaching them the steps...

Who am I kidding...i was finding excuses to see her!

The lights were dim so I couldn't stop her but I am sure I saw her sitting in one of the corners.
I was about to check on her but Kartik's parents called me...and I had to leave without meeting her.

Later, everybody were enjoying their dinner...i saw both the kids eating with Mr & Mrs Singh.

Well that's weird! Akira never left kids alone for so long!

My intuition told me that something was off. I tried to call her...but her mobile was switched off. A fear started to built in me...Akira was never the one who would just disappear like that...leaving her son.

Relax Vikram! Everything is ok....don't Panick!

I asked my security to look for her in near by areas as well. And I began to look for her in other parts of the gallery. Even the dim lights were giving me a tough time...but I didn't want to gather unnecessary attention...may be she just went out.

I was passing an alley when I heard some weird noises. My heart started to beat fast...who could be here, in this part of the Palace...it's a little isolated from the rest of the palace.
May be she got lost!

With a deep breath, I opened the door slowly....but what I saw, had me electrocuted.
My legs froze...how on earth....!

I saw akira in a compromising position with Sumedh???

It didn't take me long to realise...what he was doing with Akira...! Her tears...her torn saree...her swelled up cheeks and the blood at the corner of her lips...how Dare he touch what's Mine! How dare he assault her.! I will make this Bastard rot in hell!

My veins exploded...my eyes turned murderous...and I took two long strides to jerked him off her body...and started to punch him black and blue.
He was blabbering something like...Vikram...its a mistake....its not what....it looks... Like...she...tried....to...Seduce...me...trust me bro.....But I punched him... Right on his jaw to stop him!

How dare he talk so cheap about her....his words added fire to my anger and I took out my gun to shoot him then and there...but then, I heard Akira shouting my name for the first time...she called me by by name....VIKRAM!!!
It sounded so wonderful that I had to turn to believe whether I heard her correct!
But, I regretted my decision as she was in a very bad state...her upper torso was bare...her saree was torn....her cheeks filled with tears marks...her mascara smudged....it pained me to see her like this! I quickly closed my eyes and dragged Sumedh to the hallway.
He was pleading....protesting....but I turned deaf...he deserves to die for hurting My Akira!

Yes, my Akira!

I did not stop when he pleaded me....to leave him....i dragged him mercilessly on stairs....i did not care if his legs broke...or got bruised...he will see hell today.!