Suddenly a pain spreads across my cheek as my head turns to the side. I take in a deep breath as I realized my mate slapped me.

My lips tremble as I look back at him. My eyes search his face and eyes for any hint of regret. I shake my head and look down, resisting a sob as I see nothing. No resentment, no regret, no sympathy. Nothing, but arrogance and pride.

Proud that he just slapped me, his mate.

I bite my lip drawing blood as I look at him.

"How could you do this to me. I'm your mate." I whisper desperately as I again search his face for any sighs of him wanting me, even just a small amount.

"Why can't you love me?" I whisper.

He smirks as he leans down, his nose touching mine. If I move, I could kiss him.

"Same reason no one will ever love you, you are worthless." I shake my head as he takes a step back.

"Stop. Stop Jacob please." I beg, "I love you," I state again. I love him so much, with everything in me. I had loved him for so long, from so far away.

Jacob puts his hands behind his back as he tilts his head with a smirk. "I, Soon to be Alpha Jacob Neal, banish you from this pack."

I gasp, as I try  to scream at the searing pain in my head as I fall to my knees grabbing my head as the connect to the pack members is ripped from me.

My wolf crys out in pain. I crawl over the border. I turn my head to Jacob and see him shift into his sandy blonde wolf and run back to his pack.

I lay down on the floor curl up into a fetal position and clutch my head as the last of the connection is ripped. I scream as my mates is ripped as well.

I grip my hair. Struggling to breath as tears escape me.

"He will pay," my wolf growls in determination.

I continue to cry, to weak to begin to think of revenge.

**

I slowly wake as I feel myself moving. I open my eyes and realize I'm in someone's arms. I look up and see the king. My eyes widen. He carrys me bridal style. I look around and see we are walking through a hallway. Porcelain walls, dark chesnut floors. I look back up at the king.

"Uh," suddenly he turns and goes to a door. He opens it effortlessly and we walk into a huge bedroom fit for a queen. He sets me down but keeps a hand on my waist.

I look around. Its huge. Black and silver. The bed is a king, under the bed is a white fluffy rug. I turn my head to see the king staring at my neck.

"I need to mark you soon," my eyes widen at his words.
I did not just hear that. Mark me? We don't even know each other. What the hell. No way is this going down.

"Alpha King-"

"Decker."

My mouth hangs slightly open at his interruption. He cast a quick look at me. "That's my name."

"Right," I shake my head as I try to put my thoughts in order. "I mean shouldn't you take me to dinner first or something." I state mostly sarcastically.

"We can do that first if you perfer," my mouth drops at the seriousness in his voice.

I shake my head "No I'm being sarcastic, no you are not marking me, we are not mates." I state matter of factly.

Decker growls at me narrowing his eyes at me. "Why would I lie."

"I don't know, you want something out of this?" I cross my arms.

Suddenly a knock sounds at the door.

"Come in." Decker states, the door opens and I turn my head to see a dude.

Blonde hair, green-blue eyes, muscles and tall, he smiles at me showing a dimple.

"I didn't know you were busy, I only heard one heart beat." The man states as he tilts his head at me.

This causes Decker to raise a brow as he looks at me. "You're right, you don't have a heart beat?"

"I died." I state nonchalant as I cross my arms.

"Wait, you died?"

"Yeah it didn't stick."

Both of their eyes widen causing my eyes to roll.

The man suddenly clears his throat.
"Um we are ready to start the meeting." The man states as he tears his eyes from me.

Decker nods as they walk out of the room, I make sure to follow right behind them.
I'm a nosey person and I want to know what's up, what meeting the king has.

************

Thoughts?

I plan to start posting Rogue around November. Of course you guys know me and I get impatient so little probably next week or something.
But I plan for it to be in november.

Any how. Dont forget to vote and comment!

Also for my readers that are over the sad endings.

This is not a sad ending book. 😁