Seonghwa - Heated Touch *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

Livie gasped when he brought a single one into his mouth and sucked on it for a second before moving to the other arm.

"Now you're just teasing me." She said with a smile.

Seonghwa just chuckled as he brought a finger from her other hand into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

He moved to her legs next, and always he would apply more of the massage oil when he needed to.

Livie loved the feeling of his hands on her thighs and calves as he worked to loosen them up. And her feet, when he got to her feet she let out a very satisfied groan.

Then his hands were gone. She let out a small, frustrated sound and went to sit up, but his large hand pressed her into the bed and she shivered when she felt more of the oil squirt onto her back.

Seonghwa started to work it in again, repeating his motions from earlier.

But then he did something she didn't expect.

He leaned over her and exhaled through his mouth, sending his hot breath over her back. And when it made contact with the oil, it heated up as well.

"A-ah!" Livie exclaimed at the wonderful sensation. "Wh-What is that?"

"My little secret." He purred before breathing on a different part of her back.

The feeling of the oil heating up was delicious and made her toes curl. He repeated this several times, and always the heating sensation took Livie by surprise.

She felt something else heating up to, making her squirm with need.

Then she gasped as he let out one long breath, going from the base of her spine all the way to the base of her neck. "Hwa..." She said again, clenching her hands as his fingers grazed her sides. He started to place open mouth kisses along her back, letting his tongue circle around too, giving her the hint that whatever he used must be flavored and edible.

Livie let out a moan once his hands found her ass, the one place he had yet to touch on her back and he squeezed it gently before running his hands down her leg again.

Slowly, he started to spread them and he exhaled right over her core. Livie felt her eyes roll to the back of her head at the feeling and she knew she was already wet from his teasing.

Which only continued when he dragged his tongue up her spine, using just the tip of it, while sliding one hand up her leg, to her inner thigh, to her entrance. His fingers touched it ever so slightly, but it sent a jolt through her body all the same.

She heard a breathy laugh come from him before the bed shifted. Suddenly he was laying on top of her, naked.

When had he stripped?

She could feel his hard length resting between her cheeks as he started kissing down her back again. He used his legs to keep her pinned to the bed and his hands gently rubbed her upper arms as he sat on his knees.

Then he started to slowly rock his hips, letting out a soft moan at the feeling.

"Seonghwa..." Livie sighed, twisting her arms so she could place her hands on his knees.

He shifted and rolled her over so she was on her back, legs spread wide by his knees, and fingers interlaced as he pinned them by her head. The best part was that he slammed his lips to hers. She could taste what seemed like stawberries on his tongue, guessing that's what the oil tasted like as he plunged it into her mouth.

He let out a satisfied groan as he pressed their bodies together and she dragged her nails down his back.

Livie just wanted more. More of him. More of his touch. More of this.