Intro/Prologue

A/N: This is my first fanfic so..please be gentle on me~ ^_^

Future me: My writing actually gets better on each chapter. I promise! I'm actually a beginner on writing stories when I wrote this~ ^.^ so enjoy~

-------------

Name: Lee Hae Ri (You)
Age: 18
Birthday: January 1
Hobby: Writing Songs

___________

•Your POV•

He dropped the rose he was holding when I announced that I will be moving to New York because of my mom's work.

"W-why will you l-leave me? I thought we will stay..forever?" He shattered a tear.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.." I wiped his tears.

"HAE RI!" My mom shouted.

"I think I should go now" I turned around and headed for my mom but suddenly, he held my wrist to stop me from leaving and he hugged me from behind.

"Please don't forget me, Riri.." He muttered with his head dug on my back.

I turned around to face him "I won't.." I smiled and patted his head.

I headed for our car and sat down. My mom sat on the driver's seat and started the car.

I looked outside the window and saw him sobbing. I wanted to comfort him but mom already started the car.

When I saw that we were almost far from him, I shouted "I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU HANBIN!!".

When he heard that he suddenly wiped his tears and shouted back "SARANGHAE RIRI!" He formed a heart shape with his arms over his head.

I smiled back in return. We started to go further and further and further from him.

A/N: btw Saranghae means "i love you" please be updated for chapter 1~ ^_^