1. Sick

Hi, my name is Damien Beck Marshale. I am eighteen and I have one younger brother. Both of my parents are gay men, so naturally I am amazing. I am pale, albino almost, and I am the captain of the baseball team for my highschool. I have dark brown hair, that sweeps neatly over my eyes, and dark brown eyes. My brother on the other hand is pale too, his hair is light brown with streaks of blonde and black. His eyes are a rare grey color that only a handful of people in the world have. We are both skinny and quite cute if I do say so. Vladimir, my brother, doesn't play sports. He is an advanced student who's intellect coul scare you shitless. But don't let that fool you a fights better than me. This is the story, I of how I fell in love with my brother.

(Damiens POV)

I woke up sleepily as my dad shook me awake. I covered my face with a blanket and sighed. "Dame? You alright?" I shook my head lightly as I pretended to be Ill. My dad leaned in and touched my forehead lightly. "Fever. Vladimir has one too, I guess you can both watch each other." I nodded and resisted a smile of victory. "Daniel and I will be very late. Dinner is whatever you can find." My dad smiled lightly and patted my head before stepping out. I dozed off lightly for a while.

Again I was woken up by something, but this time it was something jumping on me. "Damien! Wake up." Vladimir smiled. I lifted my head and met his blue gaze. I wasn't happy about it. At all. Well, yes I was. "What? It's only-" I looked over at my phone and set it down. "Ten o'clock. Damien needs sleep.." I said before trying to doze again. Vlad scowled and walked out murmuring. I love him, but he gets up too early. Way too early. I slowly got up and walked to the shower in my room. My room was small, but had a large bathroom. I grabbed my towel from the rack and set it aside. I turned on the water and stepped in, shivering lightly. Music blasted in Vlad's room loudly. It was classical, maybe Beethoven? How the hell do I know. I sighed as the water scorched me clean. I hear my phone, miraculously, through the music and it beeped several times. I slowly got out of the warm water and wrapped a towel loosely around my waist. "Vladimir! Turn it down!" I yelled and heard something hit the wall. I laughed as I pulled on warmer sweatpants and towel dried my hair. I picked up my phone. Six new messages from Karly. Karly was my girlfriend of a year. "Call me :(" was the first message followed by sad emojis. I frowned. Drama. Teenage chick drama. The best kind. "Damien I'm so sorry.." Karly said immediately. I raised a brow. "Slow down Karls, what happened?" I heard her take a deep breathe. "I cheated.." My mind went slow. "With whom..?" I stared at the floor as I held the phone to my ear. "Bradly.." I hung up the phone as tears spilled onto my cheeks. I may be a baseball player, but my dad's taught me a lot of things about love. I hated being messed with. I silently walked down the hall to Vlad's room. I don't even know why, Vlad was gay, so why am I discussing this with him? He won't care. I knocked on the door and instantly the music went dead and the door opened. Vlad stared up at me for a moment. "Come in. What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Karly cheated.." Vlad sighed and wiped my cheek clean of tears. "It's okay Dame. I'm here for you." He swept his brown hair off his face and bit his lip lightly. In that moment idealized something about him if never noticed before. Wait.. I can't have a crush on my brother. That's weird. It's my hormones raging. "You can stay in here. We can do whatever to cheer you up.." His soft low voice was mesmorizing. "Can we... Can we cuddle?" I asked sadly. He nodded as I was pulled onto his love seat and I hugged his warm and small frame. He held me and rocked me for hours as I cried and shook.

( Vlad's POV)

I frowned deeply at the sight of my older brother crying like this. It made my chest hurt. I never liked Karly, and I told him before that she was, well, as you say sex addict. I wiped away his tears and pulled him closer to my face and he nuzzled into my chest. "Dame, it's okay. No one will hurt you anymore. I'll be here." He sighed at my words and held tightly onto my chest. I kissed his head.. And his attitude changed a little. He acted more.. Intimate. He slid his fingertips into my shirt and kept them there as he wrapped his other arm around my waist. I blushed lightly as he did this. His lips were pressed lightly to my neck and I could feel his warm breathing. It felt nice, and Damien was handsome and quite kind, but I couldn't resort to incest. Which is also illegal. But the thought I it made my heart beat faster. I gathered my thoughts and sat silently with my brother. I could see myself being with him possibly if not for him being my brother of couse, and the fact that you cannot ignore. He was straight. I held him for a while and finally he calmed down. "You okay Damien?" I asked quietly and patted his back. He nodded and sat him as he met my gaze. His chocolate brown eyes melted me some. He placed a hand on my thigh and leaned up again, his eyes still locked on mine. My cheeks flushed with red and I swallowed nervously. "Vlad I need to ask you something.." Oh god.. Was he gay? No.. He couldn't- could he? Damn it. "Vlad- would you care if I'm.. Gay?" I bit my lip a little and hugged him lightly. "No, not really considering my situation, why?" He crawled onto my lap and hugged my chest. I held him for a moment before he answered. "I love you Vlad." I'm not sure wether he meant love as in incest, or love as in family mutual. "Love as in-" I paused a moment and sighed. "Incest?" I asked and blushed more. He shrugged lightly and then nodded. "I have really mixed feelings about this Dame. Incest is wrong, but if we did have a relationship and it failed-" I cringed at the thought. "we would hate eacho-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I closed my eyes and melted some.

(Damien's POV)

Damn his lips were soft. I kissed him deeply and he kissed back. Does he like me too..? I mean, I've felt this about him for years. But since Karl's and I dated, I had to surpress it. He had dated a guy named Alex? I think. I don't know but they were happy, until he hit him. He abused Vlad for a while until finally Vlad stood up and beat the shit out of him. I haven't seen him since. He was arrested for assault and rape first degree. I pulled away and blushed deeply as I saw his blue eyes again. "D-Damien.." He stuttered and I looked away. "You hate me now.." I sighed as my eyes teared again. He shook his head and I felt myself crash back into his lips. "Alright.. I do have mutual feelings, but you know I have no tolerance to bull shit. We need to wait around a week or two, to see if we still feel this for eachother. We will move from there. Agreed?" I nodded in response and held him close. He pulled me in and kissed me again lightly. "Dad will be home any minute.." He sighed tracing circles on my chest. I frowned and pecked his lips lightly. What am I doing? I'm falling in love with him.. And he may not feel that way by next week.. He noticed my frown and raised his brows. "What's the matter?" He asked casually. I looked away. "What if you don't love me next week?" He smirked a tiny bit and I was pinned to the couch. "Then make me learn to love you." I blushed deeply and pulled his body ontop of mine as I kissed him roughly. He pulled off his shirt and met my lips again. "Vlad.. What if dads-" I moaned as he bit down into my shoulder. He pulled away and slid down my sweatpants tossing them behind us. "If they come home we'll say we got bored." I smirked and pulled off his shorts slowly. He had a fucking tent in his pants! Unf! Well so did I, but eh I'm not worried about my size.

(Vlad's POV)

I pulled back and grinded against him slowly as he moaned. He went deeper inside of me with every bounce causing some pain but a lot of pleasure. "Agh.. Damien.." I moaned out and he gripped my hips pulling me down further. He bit onto lip and clawed at my thighs. Even though this wasn't my first time, it was my first time with him. "I-I'm close Vlad.." He whimpered. I was too. He released inside of me and I came On his stomach. I pushed off of him and panted. He took his shirt and wiped us both off and tossed it in the bathroom. "Vlad.." I returned my gaze to his eyes and smiled lightly. "How'd you know I'd like that?" I chuckled and kissed him softly. "Because I've been gay far longer than you Dame. I've earned my wisdom. But hey, you did find my weak spots.." I murmured and then he clamped down onto my neck. I moaned again and gripped his chest. "Damien.. Don't get me started again.." I pulled him from my lips and kissed him deeply again. "Vlad.. What are we going to say when Dads check us tonight?" A few years ago, I tried to kill myself by cutting to death, and Damien found me and wanted to die too. So now dad's check us every two days for cuts. I sighed lightly and peered at his chest and thighs. "Well, you can say you got bitten by a bug." He nodded and laid back on top of me. "Well, what about your love bites?" I smirked. "Makeup master." He chuckled and shook his head. In that moment the door opened downstairs. "Shit! Run to the shower!" I whisper yelled and he was gone. I pulled on my shorts and covered up only a few seconds before Mark walked in. "Hey dad." I spoke lightly letting my voice crack. He smiled and felt of my head. "Still a slight fever. You feeling any better?" I shook my head not wanting to go to school tomorrow. Dad sighed and sat beside me. "What's Dame doing in your shower?" He asked curiously. "Heater." Dad nodded and mouthed 'oh'. I rolled back over and buried my head in the couch. Dad patted my back and walked out. "Daniel will be late, and I came home to check on you before I left tonight." I flipped back over and raised a brow. "What? Where are you going?"

"Oh, I'm going to Jacksonville, Tennessee. I have to go for work." I nodded lightly and have him a hug. "Alright, I guess I'll fix macaroni or something easy like that." He nodded and kissed my head sweetly. "Alright bud. Be good. No boys over." I rolled my eyes. Hehe. What you don't know is I've already got one here.