25 - Lose myself

Mila has been staying in our home these days. They are staying in the same room all these days. She is with him the whole time when he is in the home. I will get home late daily so that I can avoid seeing them together.

They hang out most of the time when he is free and come home late. She clung to him closely. Pushing the thoughts aside and take my concentration back to the files I am having. This deal we are dealing with is very important to our firm. It's a multi billion dollars deal.

The presentation I have to submit tomorrow is really taking much time. I have been working on this for 4 days, but still, it's not done.

I am spending a sleepless nights on this. This man is making me do it again and again by identifying mistakes.

I don't know what will he say after seeing it. I think it's better to show him if it has any mistakes I can correct it now instead of tomorrow's hectic schedule.

Time is just 12 he will nap after 1 in midnight, so I decided to show him it now itself.

I went out of my room and walked towards his room, I heard some noises from his room. So he is awake. I knocked on the door for him to open.

It's been a few minutes, but he didn't open the door.

This time I knocked a little harder for him to hear. I heard something broke on the floor, I can also hear some loud footsteps.

The door opened to reveal angry Mila there in her lingerie and a see-through bathrobe. Are they doing that? But it's common for them, as it's they are lovers.

At least she should have worn something decently while coming out. What if its some other men who knocked the door other than me?

Ohhhhhhh I forgot, she will be like this even its other man.

"Why the hell are you here at this time? Can't you see we are busy"

"I came here to see Ad... umm... Mr. Dev to show presentation, I don't know you were busy"

"You fucking whore is it the time to show him that nonsense or are you peeking in to see what we are doing?"

See the mirror to know who is the whore you stupid. How stupid of me being with her as a friend those long years.?

"No Ms. Mila, I don't have time to see your personal irritating activities. I came here to show him the presentation only"

"Such a useless in everyone's life and spoiling everyone happiness," she is boiling in anger.

That I am.

Just useless.

But how can she be angry when I should be the one to be angry as she is with my husband. "What is going on here?"

He came out without a shirt on. I shouldn't have come here to witness this. I lowered my eyes. "Why are you always disturbing others?" He asked seeing me.

"Sorry sir, sorry to disturb you I will come morning" I said and turned to walk.

"Stop Ms. Hayer"

I stopped in my track.

"Why did you come here at this hour?"

"It's not important sir, I will see you at the office tomorrow"

"You don't have to order me around Hayer. It's you who have to do as I order" he said in an authoritative manner.

"Now turn around when I speak"

I turned to him but not looking at him. "Why did you come?" He inquired in a soft voice.

"To show the presentation sir" I whispered slowly enough for him to hear.