The Spring Dance (Luka x Chloe)

(An edit made using Picsart from various stickers that were available on the app

(An edit made using Picsart from various stickers that were available on the app.)

...

"Ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe slammed her hands down onto the table. Somehow, Marinette Dupain-cheng got a date to the spring dance while Chloe still remained dateless.

It all happened when Adrien got up to go to the bathroom. Chat Nior showed up pecking at the window. At first, Chloe believed he was there for her, that Ladybug needed her help, but no. One of Chloe's worst nightmares came to life.

Kim opened the window for the annoying superhero. Like really, is he any help to Ladybug? No, Queenbee was way more helpful than that stupid cat but unfortunately everyone knew that she, Chloe Bourgeois, was the amazingly helpful superhero, Queenbee and that put Ladybug in danger. She should have kept her mouth shut about finding the miraculous then Ladybug wouldn't be in danger. Now, she was just the distraction, a way to lure out Hawk Moth, though Ladybug wasn't in on the plan. Anyways, back to what had her upset.

Chat Nior leaped in through the open window. He made a couple of cat puns before walking up to Marinette Dupain-cheng. He gave her a wide bow before taking her hand into his then he done the one thing that no one expected him to do, he asked her out, Marinette Dupain-cheng. Flipping Marinette Dupain-cheng!

Chloe was seething. Why would anyone ask out her! Anyone who wasn't blind could clearly see that she, Chloe Bourgeois, was the better person.

Without sparing anyone a glance, she stormed out of the room. School was almost over anyway so it didn't matter. She fumed as she marched down the steps. Maybe she would go shopping, try to release some of her anger. It didn't help.

She marched into the high-end fashion boutiques then marched right back out, not without hollering at the workers first. Not one boutique had the dress she wanted. The dress that she would hope make everyone jealous and feel bad about how poor they were compared to her, especially if everyone included Marinette Dupain-cheng.

She stormed out of the fifth shop that she had entered so far. Finding the perfect dress was only a distraction to her very problematic situation, the not so small fact that she was dateless and the dance was in two days. Two days!

Chloe pushed through the crowd. Why were there so many people? The people were flat-out running, pushing past her and elbowing her in the side. Rude!

Something tugs at Chloe's jacket. A little girl in pigtails is standing there holding a stuffed bear in one hand. "Don't touch me! My outfit costs more than what your parents make in a week!"