"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭?"

𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩........𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚? 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝,...𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"so, a date with mafia ben, aye?" henry nudged y/n's arm teasingly as she sat on her bed waiting for ben. "it's not a date. i'm just doing it cause he wants it and i feel like if i don't, i might be locked up in the basement of something" she joked shrugging her shoulders.
"really? so.." he dragged on the word thinking. "you don't want to go on this date, correct?" he asked. she nodded her head. she did want to go on this date. she felt like she should get to know the actual ben other than the one she regularly see everyday. "but last night you said "an indoor date" and then he said "don't like the outside anymore" and you said "i don't like dresses"....my room was next door"

her lips curled upwards as she side eyes him that he had caught her white lie. "guilty" she smiled looking at him.

"let me whip up some food for you guys" he suggested. henry was a great cook. other than the cocky persona he radiated throughout the house, he could be another gordon ramsey if he wanted to.

"i don't know, i kind of want air"

"oh my god, airiterian" he played along with her making her laugh. ben came into the room holding a basket, he looked at henry signaling to leave. "have fun, don't forget cond-" "condiments" ben cuts him off and pushes him out the door.

"i know this place, it quiet and private, we can eat there. or we can go to the backyard if you like" he suggested. "i'll take the secret hideout" she stood up walking over to him. he playfully rolled his eyes are her choice of words. "you're already at the secret hideout" he told her closing the bed room door behind her.

they walked through the woods, with the sun's light shining through the leaves giving it a golden aura. the chatted about various topics along the way, going from favorite movies to favorite music genres and so on.

"ever heard of santo and johnny?" he asked placing the basket and down on the spread out blanket. "no" she shook her head. "well, their music is....very homey if you would call it that. let's just say, it's the 1950's and you're relaxing alone in your living room, drinking wine cause.... you're husband just divorced you or something" he shrugged at the last part of his sentence since he couldn't think of anything.

"want to listen to one of their songs?" he asked. "yeah, let's see if i can imagine myself drinking wine" she teased with a smile on her face. he pulled out a tape and put it in the stereo that was already there ready to played. he pressed play, listening as the vintage beat start to play.

"this is my favorite" he commented. a soft smirk was on y/n's face as she listened to it.

"it pretty" she commented also. "but it weird," she added on. ben looked at her. "what is?"

"it's weird to me how you're so different from how you appear to be"
ben took his weight off his arm he was leaning on sitting up straighter, interested on what she saying.

"you appear to be this bad guy, that everyone seems to be afraid of, and gets intimidated by....but when you're not doing those things...it's like you're a different person. you're soft. you go out on picnics, you listen to santo and johnny, which by the way this song is great,"
he chuckled at her statement. "you're not even mean unless you have to be" she finished.

"and how could you run away from me?" he joked a smile coming onto his face. "well, i came back didn't it" she put some of her hair behind her ear.
"and i'm happy you did" he mumbled leaning closer to her. he eventually place a soft kiss on her lips. shocked at first but kisses back a second later pulling him closer.

"they're kissing" john unnecessarily stated as the crew watch the two kiss. "see, i knew romantic tension when i feel it" henry said. "and how could you?" robert looked at the boy. "i could cut it with a machete and have you ever seen ben with heart eyes like this? no cause you haven't" henry replied.

"we should do this again, if it leads to me kissing you" ben smirked. "it's possible. you know i'm always here"
ben let go of her hand as she entered inside the bed room. "hey criminal" she grinned at the name she gave him. "let's watch a movie. it's only nine. i think back to the future is a nice way to end the night" she suggested since they told each other that the movie series were their favorite.

"to end the night...past, present, or future?" he entered inside the room with her closing the door behind him.

"present, and many more in the future" she punned putting on a smart look on her face which turned into a cheeky smile.

"well, we should mcfly into the movie of travels" ben said a pun back. this continued for a good ten minutes.

"geez, how many puns do they have for a movie?" nick question as the crew listened at the door. "back to the future had three movies" josh stated. "i'm tired of you" henry inputted giving josh a serious look.