I'm kidnapped and I think I like it Ch.13

Start from the beginning

"How did you know?" I really was surprised.

"Let's just say this told me." That asshole had my phone.

"You jerk, how did you get my phone?"

"I heard a vibrate by your clothes and thought it was a bug."

I was looking through my phone. He would look at my messages and send some.

"You read my messages?"

~Joey's Pov~

"No well yes but in my defense it opened by itself." that was true.

"And it sent a message by itself too."

"You know what I was only trying to find out what you liked so i could get them for your birthday." I tried hard to stay calm. After this party I made for her she still gets mad. Woman are really confusing.

"still"

"Still what?"

"nothing."

"I'm sorry ok. I swear i only looked at the message and the one that listed what you liked." I really was sorry.

~Lili's Pov~

I could tell his apologie was sincere.

"I'm sorry too."

"for what you didn't do anything."

"for lashing out at you after you did this for me."

"It's the least I could do after I Kidnapped you on the week of your 18th birthday."

"Thanks"

"your welcome I guess. by the way here's your present.?

~Joey's Pov~

The face she had was priceless when I gave her the gift. She was most definitely not expecting it.

"Wait when did you have time to get me this."

"Last night."

"this was nice of you thank you."

" your welcome."

She just stared at it and didn't do anything.

"what are you waiting for open it."

Ok When she looked inside I couldn't stop laughing her face was just to funny.

"Well thats the first. but i really did need a toothbrush, toothpaste and a razor. thank you."

"Theres still more you know."

she looked inside and i could tell she did want that.

"Omgosh this months issue of Seventeen. thank you so much." She gave me a really big hug.

Now i was surprised. But I hugged back. After an akward moment of hugging we walked over to the table.

I got pancakes and spread peanut butter on them don't judge me it tastes good. Lili did the same as me. Afterwards I got a suger cookie, I love these cookies so much.

I then showed her the movies I had rented and she said if we could watch them right now. It's her birthday so of course I agreed.

~Lili's Pov~

Joey Showed me the movies he had rented and i really wanted to watch them. He actually agreed that we could.

We ended up taking all the stuff to the living room. It was actually pretty nice in there. The wall were white. There was a small coffee table in the middle, an orange rug under it, two white couches and each had two orange throw on pillows. In front of the coffee table was a 46inch tv and below it was the Dvd player and stereo system.

We set all the stuff on the coffee table, what we could at least. Joey went to a closet and got two small blankets. He asked me which movie first and I said killers, the one with Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher.

It was almost 7pm and we were still watching moves. We had already watched Killers, The bounty Hunter, Toy Story 3, and we were about to start on The Back up plan.

By the middle of the movie it started getting cold and we somehowwere really close. So close our thighs were touching.

Joey went for a cupcake and started licking of the frosting.Some got on his nose and i started laughing at him. When he finally noticed why i was laughing he said.

"You think that's funny huh."

"Yea" I said giggling.

"Oh really. Well how's this for funny" and the jerk got frosting and locked me down on the sofa and put it all over my face.

"Jerk! why woud youdo that!"I screamed at him playfully.

"I'm sorry let me get it off" he licked it off i know disgusting, but it made my stomach tingle.

All of sudden we stared into eachother eyes and we were moving closer untill...