Prologue

I'm Dating the Ice Princess
Original (2012) | Revamped (2019)

Prologue

The following terms and conditions govern all use of the services, including the buildings and equipment that we provide (collectively, the "Area"). The Area is founded by 'Bernardo Mendoza' and operated by 'Filpina'.

Please read the "Gang Manual" before joining the Area. By accessing or using any part of the Area, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement, then you may not access the Area or use any of our Services. The Area may be accessed only by individuals who are at least 8 years old and has passed the screening for eligibility.

Your Gang. Each gang is allowed to have a maximum of five (5) members with all of them under the same age group. A gang must only have one (1) leader and one (1) reporter. The leader is responsible in receiving and approving invitations while it is the duty of the members to accept or reject the Match offered. The reporter shall submit and update the member's statistics to the Superior Office every Friday.

Gangsters under the Area are equally responsible for all the activities including:

1) Maintaining the Gangster's existence as anonymous in all forms of media, hospitals, and other public places that may cause Area or the group with common interest (collectively, the 'Community') to vanish.

Hindi ko pa tapos basahin ay kinuha niya ito.

"Ba't mo pa binabasa 'yan? Nabasa na naman natin 'yung Gang Manual saka 'yung gang code ah?"

Tiningnan ko siya at kinuha ulit ito.

"Oo nga inulit lang 'yan."

Hindi ko sila pinansin at nagpatuloy sa binabasa ko. Inagaw na naman nila ito sa'kin kaya naalis ang ibang pages kaya 'yung ibang page 'yung bumungad sa mata ko.

Responsibility. By participating in Event or engaging in Match within the Area, you represent and warrant that:

1) Any form of death threats are not allowed inside the Cell. You must follow all the provisions regarding threats stated on the Manual.

2) Use of deadly weapons are only allowed in District 5 (refer to 'Specific rules in each District' in the Gang Manual).

3) It is prohibited to kill anyone in Districts 1-4. If serious injuries and such possibility of death occurs, the Patrol on each Cell is responsible for calling the Emergency Officer and shall act the Witness to the event.

4) The Board of Directors have the right to question and confront any dangerous involvement of a Gangster and the Council have the authority to decide the appropriate sanctions of such acts.

"Dali na, gusto ko na makita 'yung loob! May kopya naman tayo nito eh!"

Dahil sa sinabi niya, naisip kong basahin na lang nga ulit iyon mamaya. Pumasok na kami sa Admission Office para maging ganap na gang na nga kami.

"District 2?" tanong sa amin ng lalaki doon.

Ipinasa na nila 'yung forms na kailangan. Binasa at chineck naman ito nung officer.

"Blanko pa ang code name nito."

Napatingin naman 'yung ka-grupo ko sa'kin.

"Wala ka pa ring naiisip?"

Hindi ko sila sinagot.

Nilapitan nila ako at nag isip-isip.

Siguro sa kanila ko na lang din iaasa ang pag-iisip ng code name tutal sila na rin ang nag-isip sa name ng gang.

"May naisip ako!"

Tiningnan at pinakinggan ko siya. Isa rin naman kasi siya sa dahilan kung bakit ko naisipang pasukin 'to eh.

"Since she's cold as an ice; and usually does not have expression in her eyes, why not— Ice Princess?"

Napatingin naman sila sa akin at nag thumbs up.