He Discovers Your Hidden Talent

James: You've always been an amazing artist. One day, James was helping you find something in your room, when he saw your sketchbook on the dresser. He looked at you, his eyes lighting up, and said, "Babe? You draw?" You smiled, and said, "A little. Would you like to see some of my drawings?" He nodded excitedly, and you opened the book, flipping through your wonderful drawings, and stopped on a portrait you did of him a while back. He looked at you, amazed, and said, "Woah! That's really good babe! You're an amazing artist." You smiled, kissing his cheek, and thanked him, flipping to another drawing you did of him and the guys, and he said, "These are really good! Keep drawing babe, you're amazing at it."

Kirk: You've been playing violin since you were a child. As time went on, your playing skills got more and more amazing. One day, while Kirk was out, you decided to get out your violin, and play for a bit. You opened your black violin case, carefully taking out your violin, and put on the shoulder rest. When you did, you took out your bow, gently gliding your rosin across the fine hairs after tightening it, and tuned your violin. After you were ready, you started playing Danse Macabre by Saint-Saëns. While you played, you tapped your foot, keeping time to the song. After you were finished, you were startled by the sudden sound of clapping coming from the doorway of your bedroom. You looked over, and saw Kirk looking at you with amazement in his eyes. His brown eyes lit up, and he said, "Woah babe! How long have you been playing violin?" You smiled, setting your violin on the bed, and said, "I've been playing since I was very young." Kirk smiled, kissing your cheek and said, "Well, you're a wonderful violinist. Love you babe."

Lars: You've always been a wonderful painter. You've been painting since you were in high school, and it always just came naturally to you. While Lars was busy at the studio, you got out your paints, putting a canvas on your easel, and started painting. As you were painting, you stopped momentarily to study your work. When you were satisfied with what you had, you continued, focusing on your painting. After you were finished, you sighed, putting your palette down, and stood back, admiring your piece. As you were, you heard footsteps coming from behind you, making you jump a bit, and turn around. When you did, you were greeted by Lars, who was admiring your painting. He looked at you, and said, "Woah babe! I didn't know you could paint! That's amazing!" You smiled, thanking him, and said, "Thank you. I've been painting since high school."

Cliff: You've been a dancer for as long as you can remember, excelling in ballet, ballroom dancing, and swing dancing. You were good at other dances too, but those three, you excelled at. Although, you could only do occasional ballet since the twins were nestled safely underneath your rib cage. While Cliff was out with the guys getting ready for a show, you did some stretches, and switched between arabesque and en pointe a few times, then going into plié, and repeating that pattern for a bit. As you were, you heard footsteps, and turned to see Cliff looking at you in awe. You stopped what you were doing, and Cliff said, "You dance, love?" You nodded, going into a relaxed position, and said, "I dance ballet, I can swing dance, and I'm pretty good at ballroom dancing. Although since I'm really pregnant right now, I can't really do very much ballet or swing dancing." He smiled, and said, "That's okay love." He extended his hand, smiling, and said, "May I have this dance?" You smiled, taking his hand, and you two danced a steady waltz. As you were, Cliff smiled, and said, "I had no idea you could dance so well, love. It's amazing." You smiled, and said, "I've been dancing for years."

Dave: You've been playing cello for as long as you can remember. As you got older, you decided to further your skills, and you kept playing. You were about seven months pregnant with your daughter, Emily at the time, and Dave was out with the guys. You got your cello out of the closet, taking it out of the case, and you picked up your bow, tightening it, and ran the rosin across the hairs. When you did, you tuned your cello, and started playing Johann Sebastian Bach's Cello Suite in C minor. As you were playing, you swayed, smiling as the baby moved around while you moved your fingers expertly across the fretboard. What you weren't aware of was the spectator you had watching you from the doorway of your living room. After you were finished, you sighed, putting your bow down, and set your cello to the side. When you did, you stood up slowly, and turned around to see Dave clapping. You smiled, and he said, "Woah babe! I didn't know you played cello. You're amazing!" You smiled, kissing his cheek, and said, "Thank you. I've been playing for as long as I can remember." Dave smiled, and said, "You should keep it up babe! You're amazing at it."

Jason: You've always been a wonderful singer. You were gifted with a beautiful voice from a young age. One day while Jason was out, you were getting some cleaning done, when Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac came onto the radio while you were doing the dishes. When it did, you sang along while cleaning a plate, "Rock on gold dust woman, Take your silver spoon, Dig your grave... Heartless challenge, Pick your path and I'll pray... Wake up in the morning, See your sunrise loves to go down... Lousy lovers pick their prey, But they never cry out loud, Cry out... Did she make you cry, Make you break down? Shatter your illusions of love,  And is it over now do you know how? Pick up the pieces and go home. Rock on ancient queen, Follow those who pale In your shadow... Rulers make bad lovers, You better put your kingdom up for sale, Up for sale... Well did she make you cry, Make you break down? Shatter your illusions of love, And is it over now, do you know how Pickup the pieces and go home. Well did she make you cry, Make you break down Shatter your illusions of love, And now tell me Is it over now, do you know how, Pickup the pieces and go home... Go home, Go home... Pale Shadow, Of a woman... Black widow, Pale Shadow, Of a dragon... Dust woman, Pale Shadow, Of a woman... Black widow, Pale Shadow, She's a dragon... Gold dust woman, Woman, woman..." When you were finished, you turned around to put the plate away, and you almost dropped it when you saw Jason standing there looking at you with a look of awe. He smiled, and said, "Woah babe. You've got an impressive set of pipes!"

Rob: You've been playing piano for as long as you can remember. You first took lessons when you were about eight years old. As you got older, you got much better, so you decided to make a hobby out of it, and kept playing. One day, while the guys were over, James looked at you, and said, "So, any secret hidden talents, (Y/N)?" You nodded, and said, "I've been playing piano for as long as I can remember." He looked at me, and said, "Can you play something for us?" You nodded, walking over to the piano, and sat down, adjusting your position. When you did, you took a breath, and started playing Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. As you were playing, the room fell silent, and you closed your eyes, feeling each note. When you were done playing, you opened your eyes to see everyone looking at you in awe. Rob walked up to you, a smile on his face, and said, "Woah! I didn't know you played piano babe! That was amazing!" You smiled, kissing his cheek, and said, "Thank you! I guess all my years of practice paid off then, huh?" Rob chuckled, kissing your cheek softly, and said, "Absolutely. You're one of the greatest pianists I've ever heard. And I'm lucky to call you my love."

**A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Again, writer's block sucks. Much love, Zoe**