Chapter Eight

We chatted a bit on the way there. Once we arrived, I took our coats and put them in one of the rooms. When I made it back out into the gym, which is where the party had been set up, Siobhan had found Thomas and they were dancing. I watched for a bit before I felt someone stand next to me. It was Conor.

"Go away," I said.

"Nah, I'm good." He took a sip of his drink before saying, "She sure did grow up, didn't she?"

"Who?"

"Siobhan."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, c'mon, Horan, don't tell me you haven't noticed?" I looked at him. He rolled his eyes before proceeding, "Dude, she's gorgeous. And I can tell you like her."

"No, I don't."

"Really, now? Is that so? Could've fooled me." He started to walk off and then turned around, "You better get her before someone else does." And he winked at me. What the fuck?

The song ended and Siobhan and Thomas made their way over to me. "Nialler, there ya are!" She said as she gave me a hug. "Come dance with us!"

She pulled me by my hand as we all made our way back to the dance floor. We danced, if that's what you want to call it, for a long time. Eventually, Thomas stopped and suggested we get some drinks. He snuck us out to the back of the gym and showed us that he had smuggled in some liquor.

"Damn, dude!" Siobhan said. He poured her a cup, then me, and then himself. We each took a sip together and nearly choked. But defeat was not going to get us. Siobhan was the first to finish hers, with Thomas and I closely behind.

And that's how most of the night went. We'd dance a little and then go sneak a drink or two and then go back to dancing. We were all pretty buzzed by the time we decided to head home.

I slowly, ever so slowly, drove us home. Somehow, I managed to do so and don't think I will ever do that again. We got back but Siobhan didn't want to go home.

"Nialler, let's walk for a bit. I can't go in this drunk. My dad will kill us both," she laughed, tripping a little. I caught her and helped her back up. "Let me get rid of these pesky shoes, first. She tiptoed/ran to her house which was pretty hilarious to watch. I undid my tie and tossed it on my front porch. I rolled up my sleeves and unbuttoned a few buttons. I turned back around to see her trying to climb into her bedroom window, unsuccessfully.

"Siobhan!" I yelled at her in the loudest whisper I could, trying not to die of laughter. "The whole fucking neighborhood will wake up."

I then heard a thud as she not so lightly landed in her room. The lights in the neighboring house went on but not hers. "Niall! I forgot, my dad is working tonight!" she whispered to me and started to laugh. She changed into better shoes but kept the dress on, and then instead of exiting out the door, she went through her window again. I just laughed at her.

She ran back to me, grabbed my hand, and we ran down the street to the park. She jumped up onto the rusting roundabout as I pushed it around before jumping on myself. We hadn't done this in awhile.

"Ugh, Nialler, make it stop. I don't feel so good," she said, sitting down on the thing. I quickly jumped off and stopped it.

"Yeah, probably not a good idea to spin around and get dizzy, is it?" I said, coming around and sitting next to her, rubbing my hand down her back.

"Ha! Yeah, probably not." She kept her face between her knees. I could hear her breathing slow and steady. She sat back up after awhile and leaned into me. "Tonight has been fun."

"Yea, it has. Good fun." I buried my face into her hair and closed my eyes.

We remained quiet for a bit before she sighed loudly, "Niall, do you remember that night of the fair?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, barely awake.

"When we kissed?"

"Mmhmm," I ran my fingers up and down her arm, my face still in her hair, my eyes still heavy with sleep.

"Remember how we said we'd practice?"

"Mmm."

"Do you think we could practice again?"

"Mmm, huh?" I jolted awake, "What?"

"I mean, don't have to, just kind of want to."

"Is that really a good idea?" I asked. 'Shut up and kiss her, you damned fool!' I yelled at myself in my head.

"Oh, uh, I guess not. Just a thought. For practice, is all." And before I could answer her, she turned around and smashed her lips onto mine.

I could taste the alcohol on her tongue. But, clearly, it gave her a confidence boost because she was much more aggressive than the first time. I ran my hands through her hair and down her back as she climbed onto my lap. She had her hands in my hair, pulling on it a little which made me moan, just like the first time. She held my face in her hands as mine landed on her waist. She began placing kisses along my neck and grinding against me which only caused me to get harder. I know she had to have felt it. Then, without warning, I felt myself release.

Everything in my mind came to a screeching halt. How humiliating was this?! She kept kissing me, but I just felt cum sliding down my leg. And embarrassment flush through my body. I quickly pushed her off me and without a word, ran. I heard her screaming after me but I didn't stop. I ran all the way home, into my house, and slammed the door shut to the bathroom. I turned the fan on, stripped down, and threw myself into the shower. Images poured into my head as the water beat down my back. I replayed everything that had happened that night. I closed my eyes and began to jerk off as I replayed her breath in my ear, her tongue in my mouth, the way she tasted, the way she felt against me. "Fuuccckk," I whispered, as I let go. I then collapsed down the wall of the shower and cried.