Protect

~Selene~
I landed on the ground with my paws steady beneath me and my claws unsheathed. I slowly raised my lowered head to intimidate the huge blonde, Thor. But he had landed with his face instead of his feet. Wow. You're a graceful god. Now, aren't you?

I could hear Pietro and Wanda laughing at what I said when Natasha snorted. That was cute!

"Shut up, Selene!" Natasha got mad at me.

Play music

So I turned my attention to Thor, who was now standing. I crouched, my tail flicked from side to side, then I gave a deep throaty growl, baring my fangs. Thor, Dia na Thunder? Cén fáth a dtugann tú masla dom? Ba chóir gur Thor, Dia na n-Amadán é! Cén fáth nár éist tú? (Thor, God of Thunder? Why do you insult me! It should be Thor, God of Fools! Why didn't you listen?)

I lunged at Thor, snarling. Mar gheall anois beidh aiféala ort! (Because, now, you will regret it!)

As we rolled across the ground, I threw all my weight against Thor, slamming him into a tree. He grunted in pain, and the impact caused him to spit blood out of his mouth. He tried pushing me off of him, so I slammed him again before jumping back. Blood spilled from his mouth and down his chin.

"You don't realize who you're dealing with!" Thor spat onto the ground and got to his feet, hand held out. A moment later, a hammer flowing with electricity flew into his outstretched hand. The hammer knocked against my head, the electricity running through me, but I remained where I stood.

Glupyy khod, Bog Durakov! (Stupid move, God of Fools!) I hissed then a strong wind began to surround the two of us.

"No, Selene! Don't do it!" I vaguely heard Wanda's voice as my eyes narrowed, but I ignored her. The wind lifted him into the air and slammed him down to the ground, where a few earthen spikes lay waiting. His armour protected him against most of the impact. So, lashing out my paw, I raked my claws down his face and torso, piercing through his armour after the spikes failed.

His face contorted with pain, but he still managed to stand. I jumped over his head and bit into his shoulder. He dropped his hammer to try to shake me off. Trying to keep my tongue away from the bitter metal of his armour, I threw Thor into the air and batted him straight down into the ground. His hammer rested next to me, so I placed a paw on it when I saw it move.

Stop music or let it play. It's up to you.

~No One~
A soft light surrounded Selene, following which she was her human form, with the hammer in her hands. "I wouldn't try any more tricks if I were you." She hissed and spat blood into Thor's face. "Oh. And I believe this is yours." She dropped it on his chest where her claws had pierced his armour and skin, causing him to cough up blood.

"How were you able to lift Mjölnir?" Loki looked at Selene in awe.

She looked at Thor and picked up the hammer again, "Like that?" She answered as a question. The team laughed at her sassiness. "It's not that heavy." When Selene dropped it back onto Thor's chest, he coughed up more blood. The team had expressions of mixed emotions. Amongst them were some terror, some fascination, some respect, and some shock.

"More importantly..." Selene walked closer until she stood before Loki. "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm quite alright, but you were hit pretty hard with Mjölnir. Are you alright?" Loki put a hand to where Selene had received the blow. She winced, "Sorry, but bear with me for a moment."

"Aww, Reindeer Games has a crush." Tony teased Loki, "When's the wedding?"

"Shut up, Stark. I don't have a crush on her." Loki looks into Selene's moss green eyes with his emerald ones. "She just--"

"She reminds you of Sleipnir. Doesn't she?" Thor interrupted his brother.

"You too?" Loki looked at Thor with surprise.

"Yeah. The same fiery temper, the will to protect, and her strength too." Thor mumbles the part about Selene's strength.

"Ooh, who's Sleipnir? Is she hot?" Loki shot a look to the team.

"Sleipnir is more beautiful than can be described with words!" Loki's look then became directed at Tony, turning into a death glare. "And she's my daughter!" Tony shut his mouth in fear of being thrown out a window.

Everyone looked at him in shock, but Loki was confused. "What is it? I know I'm Loki, Prince of Asgard and the rightful King of Jotunheim, but having you all stare at me is creeping me out."

Tony had ducked behind Steve at that point. The captain looked behind him before he sighed. He then rubbed his eyes with his thumb and his forefinger. "Whoa, hold on just a minute, Loki. You have a daughter?"

*Hey guys! I do not own 'O' Fortuna' although I'm not sure who the original artist is rights go to them. I decided I'd like to add Loki's children into this. I might have some of them make a special appearance. But I'm 99% positive that Sleipnir will make an appearance. Happy reading!*

-Okami