30 DAYS OF SPOOKY TALES
Welcome to our very special spooky tales Halloween challenge!
We have something for everybody! Starting October 1st, ending October 30th, every day, we'll have something for those of you who want to hone their writing skills and each day, we'll have something for those of you who are looking for something scary to read, though you'll have to work for it a little bit. Stay tuned, read more and find out what exactly we will be about.
• Please be respectful towards each other and keep the interaction positive. If you fail to do this, well, we're good friends with that boogie man hiding under your bed. Just saying.
• Read the guidelines for each activity properly to avoid spoiling the fun for others! Our very own undead cheerleader squad does NOT like to see spoilers. (PS. They have quite a temper and are easily triggered.)
• Keep all the comments appropriate to everyone, please, so we wouldn't have to have The Talk with Casper the Friendly Ghost.
• Don't forget to add this book into your library to ensure you won't miss out on any updates. Did you do that? Good! Here's a Scooby Snack for you.
• Enjoy this event to the absolute fullest and never, ever, ever make a deal with a cross-road demons.
YOU ARE READING
30 Days of Spooky TalesRandom
The @Adultfiction, @ChickLit, @Microbytes and @Paranormal profiles bring you a month of fright for the whole month of October. We have something for everybody, whether you are looking for something scary to read or for a prompt to hone your writing...