Dream or Dream Came True? A Justin Bieber Story)

I woke up with a shudder. Today was the day. What day? The day the Great Justin Bieber arrives at my school and hand picks a person who gets to hang with him for a week.

I sooooo did not want to watch people drool over and cry over him. All it will be is girls destroying each other over the singer.

Much to my disgrace my mother prodded me to get ready and an hour and a half later, i was arriving at school and piling with the other students into the auditorium.

Every single girl was screaming. It was a bad case of Bieber Fever. Except I had it the worst. Because it seemed I was the only one who wanted to puke.

I guess i started daydreaming because before I knew it my two best twin friends Lilly and Daisy were screaming along with 297 other girls in the school. I glanced up from my iPhone to see the One and Only waving and flashing his pearly whites. And boy were they white. I was practically blinded...I wish i had teeth that white.

"OH MY GAWD!" Daisy screamed.

"IT'S HIIIIM! PICK MEEEEE!!!" Lilly screamed.

"Ok everyone please be seated." came the principal's squeaky voice.

An immeadiate hush fell over the crowd.

"Hey everyone. Just wanted to say thanks for having me here at your awesome school and I can't wait to meet the next cutie to spend the week with for the One Less Lonely Girl Sweepstakes." His voice was like an angel. Wait what? NO!

I HATE HIM!

Trying to cover up my thought i thought of evil things that could happen to him.

I watched as he drew out a card and grinned as he read the name.

"Lilly! Come up here shawty." He was full on smiling.

I heard a yelp and glanced over.

Lilly had collapsed.

"LILLY!" I screamed.

Everyone whipped their heads around to see what happened.

I bent to help Lilly up.

"I won?" came her reply clear as day.

I gave her a weak smile. "Mhmm."

Flying down to the stage I watched her get aquanted and bolted for the exit. I did not want to see what happened next to bobble head king.

*8th hour, Math class, 2:35 p.m.*

" Kate? The answer please? MISS GREGOR?" Mr. Montgomery was getting irratated.

BING. "Please excuse the interruption, would Kate Gregor please come down to the office? Thank You!"

A chorus of oooos came from my loyal classmates.

" Oh stuff it." i growled.

"you may leave Kate" the teacher said.

I bolted.

As i knocked on the door marked principal I hesitantly opened it.

"y..yes?"

"Come in, don't be shy."

I came in and sat in a chair next to someone.

Getting a better look i noticed it was Lilly with Justin in the back corner looking pretty embarrassed.

"I didn't do it! I SWEAR!" I defended myself as if it were a reflex.

"yes I know you did not commit any crime today, buy Lilly did. She put 150 of her names into the box, it's no wonder she won." The principal chucked but not exactly in a nice way.

Looking over to my right Lilly was sliding further down in her chair. Her face was blushing furiously and her eyes were rimmed red.

"then...?" Uh oh, please don't let this mean-

"We repicked and it turns out...you won."

Ah crap.

~Let me know how You like it so far! I need comments! This is a weird story i know. AND I'm not a bieber hater or a crazy fan...I just think this would be a cool story since so many people like these kind of things. .....SO like i said...LEAVE A COMMENT! lolz~