Cigar nights

After Josef's birthday party was wrapped up, my father and I went to a bar with exotic dancers. After a lap dance, a conversion whilst smoking cigars and a few drinks he left to ho home, I chose to stay behind. I was seated around a table smoking a cigarette whilst my eyes focused on the blonde bombshell on stage. She smiled seductively at me as she slid down the pole, taking off the last article of clothing she had and leaving her in a red lingerie which left nothing to the imagination. The men in the bar cheered and I put my leg over the other. I didn't deserve a woman like Julia, she had been a dutiful and loving companion since the beginning of our relationship  and I was out here lusting after other women. She had forgiven me for straying, though there was a lot of crying and screaming, she forgave me and yet I was thinking of doing it again. I was so caught up in my own thoughts I hadn't noticed that the blonde had approached my table.

"Hey big boy". She purred running her hand down my chest.

"Hey dollface". I smirked, she returned with one of her own as she sat on my lap.

"I've never seen you around, are you from out of town". She said grounding into me, I winced opening my legs and grabbing her behind.

"I'm from New York". I said, I knew small town girls usually fell  for big city men.

"New York the big apple, I always wanted to go there". She said obviously impressed.

"I can always take you there". I lied smoothly as I took out a cigarette.

"Now why would you do that". She asked.

"You're a beautiful woman, I'm a filmmaker, we're match made in heaven baby". I smirked watching the excitement taking over her face.

"You're really a filmmaker?". She asked and I nodded.

"Heinrich Müller, I graduated out NYU". I said handing her my business card as a smile took over her.

"What do I have to do to convince you that I'm the next biggest star". She whispered seductively in my ear and I chuckled as my hand went to her core and smacked it lightly making her squeal.

"A good actress needs to be flexible in her roles and be able to take different positions. I want to see how flexible you are and show me that you are". I whispered in her ear as my hand went into her underwear

"Heinrich". She moaned softly.

"Call me Heinz". I whispered. She got up from my lap, grabbing my hand before leading me out of the bar area. We went into the back into a small room, she pushed me onto the bed before locking the door behind her. She was about to jump on me when I stopped her.

"I prefer being taking the lead"
I said getting up from the bed and pushing her on it, she squealed at my actions.

"Open your legs". I instructed and she complied. I gently rubbed her underwear covered core before spanking it twice.

"Heinz". She moaned writhing when I repeated my actions. I slowly slid off her panties throwing them to the side before sliding my fingers into her core.

"Heinz". She moaned scratching my arm. I pulled them out and put it in her mouth before she she began sucking her own juices off me. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and unbuckled my pants.

"You don't mind being tied up, yes". I asked.

"No". She answered and I nodded roughly moving her up the bed, I grabbed her arms and put it above her head before securing my belt.

"Tell me to stop whenever it gets to much yes". I said and she nodded. I flipped her on her stomach smacking her behind thrice as she moaned. I slid of my pants and underwear before crawling onto the bed.

"Kneel". I said and she complied, her ass poking out. I moved her closer to the headboard and hooked her restraints to the side of it. I lifted her up a little before slamming into her making her arch her back screaming.

"Heinz!". She screamed as I removed her bra before slamming back into her, her wet silky pussy felt good against my rock hard cock. I grabbed a piece of her hair pulling it roughly as I slammed in and out of her.

"Heinrich!". She cried as her knees shook buckling, I pulled out unhooking her from the headboard before turning her around. I laid her on her back.

"Are you okay with being choked". I asked.

"Do whatever you want". She moaned as my fingers entered her tender soaking core. I grabbed her bra and my shirt. I climbed on top of her, using my shirt to tie her restraints to the headboard and tying the bra around her neck tightly. I slammed into her as she gasped for air arching her back. I put her legs on my shoulders slamming back into her.

"Heinrich!". She cried rolling her eyes, I smacked her hard when it seemed like she was drifting off.

"What are you doing to me, Heinz.  Heinz! ". She screamed lowering her legs and wrapping them around my waist. My grabbed a fist full of her hair slamming into her.

"Heinrich!". She screamed as her body shook in ecstasy, I searched for my finish groaning as I pounded into her before pulling out releasing on her belly. I untied her, removing the bra around her neck before collapsing next to her.

"That was an experience, wow". She said putting her head on my chest whilst rubbing her neck which was red. I slipped out of bed grabbing my pants from the floor.

"You leaving already". She purred, kissing my cheek.

"I have things to do". I said coldly, shrugging her off.

"Oh". She said defeated watching me put on the rest of my clothes.

"When am I gonna see you again so we can discuss my career". She said and I looked at her for a moment thinking of a reply.

"I'll call you". I said walking towards the door.

"But you don't have my number!". She screamed as I closed the door behind me. I had gotten what I wanted from her, she was no longer a use to me. I lit a cigarette as I walked out of the bar.

"Sh*t!". I yelled kicking the wall in frustration. I had done it again, I had betrayed the woman I loved. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I had seen the effects of infidelity on a person, my mother was a shell of a person when I was a boy. She tried being a good mother but I think my father's philandering was killing her on the inside yet I was doing the same thing to the woman who has done nothing but love and support me perhaps more than my own mother. I began walking looking at the road ahead as I contemplated my future with Julia.

Thoughts? Please vote comment and share Peace out peeps