SUPER

SUPER

"How can I save the city when I can't even save myself?"

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Philanthropist and part-time superhuman Lee Taemin gathers a team of heroes with the intention of fighting crime—what he gets instead is an unwilling band of supers who would rather fight each other.

The illusion of an easy job is shattered when a scheduled raid goes wrong, and they accidentally witness a gang creating superhumans just like them.

It seems like a basic superhero story at first—defeat the villains, get the girl. But when they are forced to question their origins and what they're fighting for, and the girl is a sharp-tongued runaway, it's not easy playing hero.

Will they be able to put aside their differences and work together to defeat their fears?

Or will the past catch up even to the fastest man alive?

WARNINGS

profanity, excessive swearing, semi-mature content, villainous protagonists and heroic antagonists.

and, uh, headassery.

NOTE

It's finally here!

Y'all don't even know how excited I am for this, and for SuperM. This book is really different because it's my first time doing all-out sci-fi and I'm so hyped I could scream.

And of course, my first time with an original character for one of the main leads! At least with a k-pop fic on this account, I mean, but still. I hope you like her :')

Without further ado, welcome to Super.

COPYRIGHT SUGAWITHTHATTAE,
MANX 2019

COMING SOON