One

This was originally a One-Shot, but i've decided to turn it into a small miniseries -  final length undecided :)
As always, thanks for reading. <3

„I HATE HIM!" you declared, slamming your tray of lunch down on the table, a distinct scowl on your face. Nami let out a small sigh, seemingly pitying you. "That bad, huh?"
You sat down, trying (but failing) not to let your anger consume you.

"I swear, one day soon I will gut this asshole like a pig, if it is the last thing I do."
Zoro almost choked on his food. "Whoa, (Y/N), don't you think that's a little extreme? I mean sure, you don't like the guy, but it's not like he's done anything-"
The look you gave him was enough for him not to finish his sentence.

"He hasn't done anything? He is trying to RUIN my life! I was SO happy with anatomy! It's the only course i'm really interested in, and then THIS GUY comes along and just steals my spot! Our teacher used to always pick ME when it came to difficult questions, and now he's always picking him! And as if that wasn't enough, the guy KNOWS what he's doing! Everytime he answers a question correctly or gets a fantastic grade, he turns around and just SMIRKS at me! The NERVE of this asshole!"
As you were ranting on, you noticed your blood pressure rising and your head feeling like it was burning up.

These outbursts of anger at lunch had been a recurring event for the last couple of weeks now. Ever since a certain student had switched to your university.
Trafalgar Law. Your personified nemesis.

Yes, you were very good at anatomy and indeed proud of that. It had been your dream to become a top surgeon ever since your mom had bought you your first book about the human body more than 10 years ago. Now, you were in your 20s, and well on the way to your goal.
Were you a perfectionist? Not in general, but when it came to your favourite subjects, the ones you knew you could excel at, you definitely always wanted to be the best. A character trait that didn't necessarily help your popularity among your fellow med students. But since all of your close friends majored in different fields, it didn't concern you. And for quite a while, things had been going just your way – your grades had been the best of the best, you had been praised for said grades by your teacher time and time again, and everytime a difficult question had come up during the lectures, you had always been the quickest to come up with the correct answer.

Until he'd come along.

You gritted your teeth. It was bad enough already that this arrogant narcissist had taken over your spot as the seemingly smartest person in class. Even worse was the fact he had somehow taken notice of how much this was bothering you, and like a total sadist, he'd started to subtly rub salt into your wounds.

Whether it was that god-damned stuck up smirk he always wore after you'd been given back a new assignment or test and he turned around to look at you, making sure you knew he'd gotten a better result than you, or the small comments he made as you passed him in the hallways, he always tried to make you feel inferior, something you absolutely couldn't stand.

What you also couldn't stand was the way he paraded his growing female fanclub all over campus. He didn't even seem interested in any of the girls, yet he still made sure everyone knew just how popular he was with the female population of your university. It was driving you positively nuts.

Sure, you were exaggerating when you told your friends about all of the horrible things you wished to do to him every day, but it was true you didn't really know how much longer you could go on like this. He had managed to push you to your limit and it wouldn't take much more for you to snap.

Robin smiled and reached over, taking your hand.
"Hey, (Y/N), calm down. I know this is bothering you, but the more you're letting yourself get upset about this guy, the more you're playing into his cards, you know? Don't let it eat you up."
"My beautiful flower (Y/N)-chwan, I hereby swear on my knightly honor, I will take this guy down for you, my sweet princess!" Sanji declared passionately, his eyes taking the shape of hearts, but before he could noodle-dance his way over to you, Nami slapped him on the back of his head, essentially knocking him out.
Luffy and Ace just went on shoving food down their throats, apparently oblivious to anything going on around them.