ch 16

Don't look at me like this ! pinky said

What I am doing here and who is my husband? anika thought!

okay enough of talks now you and shivaay married secretly But now we can do post Marraige rituatals! Jahanvi said

I had lot of dreams about shivaay's marriage but dreams are meant to broken i guess! But you don't worry I will not leave any arrangement left for your post- marriage rituatals pinky said while sounding exicted!

Here are your dresses! Tonight is your reception get ready! Pinky said

but aunty what was its need ? Anika asked

Don't call me aunty annika you ar not my bahu you are my daughter now call me "muma" only! pinky said and annika had tears!

Pinky hugged her consoled her!
Jahanvi hugged annika from Other side and said "You are my daughter too you can call me Badee maa"

Anika was so happy to get mothers! But wait a minute she wants to take revenge from oberio's so how can she gets attached to them! Her heart is saying that they are innocent but her mind is not listening to her! But she decided to give heart a chance! She can't do bad with these people who are loving her so much!

Oh god you guys made my wife cry! Shivaay entered the room making the atmosphere little light!

Everyone chuckled!

BTW shivaay where is Annika's mangalsutra! pinky asked!

voh actually! anika was distracting her

shivaay sat beside anika and passed her mangalsutra under blanket!

here it is! anika showed them!

why didn't you wear it? jahanvi asked!

She was having rashes on her neck so I asked her to remove! shivaay said and everyone bid a bye and then left!

what was this shivaay? how can you lie them about our marriage? how dare you to bring me here? filling my partition doesn't mean you married me! There are rituals for Marraige! and how can you do such studipity you very well know I hate your family still you took risk of bringing me here! You know what just wait and watch you did a sin by accepting me as wife now you will face consequence! anika said rudely!

You are like a coconut! Hard from outside soft from inside! You know you can give me so much warnings but you can't do anything to this family bcoz you love my family more than me! If you wanted to hurt my family you could have told mom the truth that we didn't get married properly but you didn't do that This proves you care for my family! So stop being hard and be what you are and about marriage we can do it here too! shivaay said and burn a peice of cloth!

He picked her and started taking rounds and vows with each round!

As I promise always to be true I promise myself to you

I promise to hold our love as a love everlasting.
To you I promise to cherish and share in everything.

Not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year - I will always love you.

I vow to carry you and to be carried by you, to journey with you and to love each minute because of our travels together. We will live a life of constant adventure together
I promise that my love for you will be an ever flowing spring, never diminished and always sweet and life-giving.

I promise to love you, to be your hearth, to keep a flame alive for you in my heart.

They say that love is a many splendored thing, constantly changing and evolving. My love for you will be ever changing like a chimera and ever growing like a verdant valley.
Our love will bind us together through all time and this I promise, to always be true.

I vow to love you as you love me, through all hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith.

No words can possibly express the vow that I give to you now - it is an ineffable part of myself that I place in your care as we join together.

There rounds with vows finished! Anika had tears ! She could not imagine that The person whom she should hate the most she loves him the most Infact he loves her more than anything !

He tied nuptial chain around her neck and filled her partition!

Now our wedding is completed! Shivaay said!

Shaadi sampan hue! OMru said and hugged shivika!

You guys? shivaay asked!
Itna romantic and epic scene thaa so should be recorded! Rudhr said while showing them video!

Finally anika Di Is my Bhabhi! Rudhr hugged anika tightly!

Precape - Shivika speration on the way 💔