19 - You want me to die?

Janvi pov

I woke up in the morning as my alarm goes off. I washed my face and brushed my teeth to go walking as I didn't go for 3 days due to my marriage.

I changed into jogging pants and a t-shirt with a black jacket over it. The living room is still empty, so he is not up yet.

I walked out of the gate and started to walk, peoples are busy with their morning walking, exercise, and jogging. The weather is really beautiful with a bit cloudy and very little amount of sun rays making it more beautiful. I love this weather.

After an hour I walked back home to see Adith waiting near the gate with his mobile in his hand, he is in track pants and a tight t-shirt which shows his arms perfectly and makes his muscles stick tightly to the shirt.

He is sweating as he came shortly from a heavy workout. Yeah, that would be.

I walked past him to the room and changed into a simple pink kurta and pants with the dupatta.  I went to the kitchen to see a woman is chopping the vegetables. I greeted her, "Namaste Aunty" she gave me a broad smile.

"Good morning mam" she greeted me.

"Morning aunty. But I am sorry to ask, why are you chopping vegetables?"

"I am the cook here mam. My name is Maithili. I have been working here for past 4 years since sir shifted here" she said.

" Ohh, ok aunty"

"Can I cook?" I asked her.

"No mam, you take rest I will do it," she said.

"Please aunty let me do it and don't call me mam," I said.

"Ok," she agreed and started helping me.

I started preparing poori with channa masala and placed it in the dining. He came in his clean black blazers talking on the phone. I am seeing him without blinking seeing this man's beauty. I am lucky to have such a hot person like my husband. But also I am an unlucky girl who can't have her husband's love. I moved out to give him space.

"Where are you going? Come here" I heard his voice.

I turned to see him with a confused look. Why does he want me?

"Come on Ms. Hayer"

I went to stand near his chair.

"You are just a maid here for me. So now serve me maid" he said pressing the word maid.

I let out a fake smile and started serving him. He ate the food and washed his hands. He came to me and took my dupatta to wipe his hands with a smirk and walked out.

I stood there seeing is retreated figure, Is this man real? One second he is hurting me and the other second making me laugh at his childishness.

I took all the vessels to the kitchen and started cleaning them. The maid came to me with a smile on her face.

"What happened?" I asked her confused.

"Sir loved the food you made, that's why he ate a lot. I have never seen him eat this much other than his mother" she said.

Ohh so Mr Dev knows I am the one who cooked and ate it. But I am glad that he ate well.  "Mam, you didn't eat anything" She asked.
"I am not famished and again please call me Janvi", I said and washed the plates and others.  I went to the room deciding to take a nap.

___________________________

The afternoon I wanted to eat something spicy so I chose to make some spicy snacks. Seeing the ingredients I choose potato cheese balls.