Summary

"You are a nothing more than a bitchy slut" He hissed at my sister

My sister looked at me and then at Our interlaced hands and then back to me.

"I thought we were sisters Sarah. Get ready to pack all your things when mom and dad hears about this" My sister hissed at me and then stomped away.

--------

Meet Sarah Lauren. A nice beautiful nerd but no ones sees the beautiful part of her because she is always wearing baggy clothes.

She has a twin. Sienna Lauren.

Sienna is the head cheerleader. Gets all the boys while her sister doesn't.

Sienna has a boyfriend, Aidan Reese.

Aidan is the quarterback.

Sienna knows that Sarah has a crush on Aidan and that's why she stole Aidan from Sarah.

Sarah and Sienna does look a lot alike. From the Brownish black hair to the Brown eyes.

Sarah wants Aidan

What Sienna doesn't know is that Aidan hates her with all of his blood because He is in love with Sarah.

What happens when Sarah is in her room crying and Aidan comes over and comforts Sarah and tell her about his feelings?

Does Sarah tell him how she feels?

------

Introductions:

Aidan Reese: 18. Senior. Lives on his own in his own apartment/condo. His dad is a judge. That means Aidan's family is rich. Sweet

Sarah Lauren: 17. Senior. Lives with her parents and sister. Middle class. Nerd.

Sienna Lauren: 17. Senior. Lives with Parents and sister. Middle Class. Head cheerleader. has her parents around her little pinky, Anything she wants she gets.

Julia Corner: 17. Senior. Lives with her parents. Middle Class. Best friends with Sarah.

Tracy Killer: 18. Senior. Lives with her parents. Rich. Best Friends with Sienna.

Logan Miller: 18. Senior. Lives on his own. Rich. Best friends with Aidan.

Wes Ramsey as Aidan Reese.

Tia Mowry as Sarah Lauren

Tamera Mowry as Sienna Lauren

Lucy Hale as Julia Corner

Ashley Benson as Tracy Killer

Chad Michael Murray as Logan Miller